Lela Designs Ladies wear unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This stuff looks really nice. Here is a sneak peak.

432730432_MESDU-X2.jpg

Oooh, I love matchy-matchy! :banana: Plus mix & match as well; should be fun.

• Admin
Claire,
I was unaware of Lela Designs but I can tell you that these clothes are very nice. Much better than in the photos. The review photos will come out much better I promise.

Cool! And if they had socks with that plaid trim, I'd be in matchy-matchy heaven.

• Admin
After unpacking further that plaid outfit is even better. It is shorts that are so cute. Then the matching piece is a mock turtle jacket. So you wear a shirt so it is not too much and then the jacket over the top. Very cute stuff.

Lime green? Very nice!

• Admin
I would call it more of an "avocado". Not quite bright enough for lime green. But it does look good.

Don't tell anyone, Claire, but I like matchy-matchy too!

Oh Claire...:roll: the thread has a picture, and it's lovely!

Aren't you just the teeniest bit curious to see WSE in his matchy-matchies?

Aren't you just the teeniest bit curious to see WSE in his matchy-matchies?

What will it take to ensure the term "matchy-matchies" is no longer used on this site? Just tell me where to send the check ... please ...

You can send it to our offices and we will edit it out. Make the check out for $1 million dollars please!!!!

What will it take to ensure the term "matchy-matchies" is no longer used on this site? Just tell me where to send the check ... please ...

Watch it, or I can post (stock) photos!

WTF are Matchy-Matchies?

Grogger - - - maybe this is what you get for hoping I win the putter contest! What goes around, comes around!

Back