WTS: High end driver shafts, driving iron, putters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello to everyone! Happy NFL Sunday!

All prices are OBO and include shipping
I will provide any additonal pictures upon request! Also, please note all putter measurements are taken from the middle of the face.

I also have a few adapters I can throw on any of the shafts. Include Titleist, Ping G, Nike, etc. Please just le tme know what you are interested in and I will see if I have it!

1) Graphite Design AD-DI 8x. Length is 43 3/16" tip to end of grip. Length from tip to first green ring is 23 1/8" and there is a 1/4" butt extension. Shaft is in good condition with with minor scratches here and there. Played this in my driver as an "anti left" shaft and boy is it that haha.

Price is $135

2) Tour issue Grandura 550 72x driver shaft. "XXXX TOUR EXCLUSIVE XXXX" is etched on the shaft. Very stable and nice shaft it just spun a little too much for my liking. Length is 43 5/16" from tip to grip end.

Price is $165

3) Elements Chrome 7F5T. Measures 43 3/16" from tip to grip. Shaft is in absolutely fantastic condition.

Price is $80

4) UST Proforce V2 MOI 73x shaft. Basically new. Probably hit 10 balls with it in my Ping G. Measures 42 15/16" from tip to grip.

Price is $40

5) Guerin Tour Spec Mallet. 355g Carbon model. Measures 34.5" which means it was extended around .5" as the website states 355g relates to a 34" putter. Nearly new condition. Black Winn grip. Comes with stock headcover

Price is $140

6) Scotty Cameron Newport 2.7. 34" in length. Black Ping grip. Not sure of loft and lie as I purchased from another user and I never had it checked. Basic headcover is included. Definitely in used condition with a few dings and scratches here and there

Price is $155

7) Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. 34". The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made for tour players to try out. I have no idea if this was on tour, I'm sorry! Bettinardi Tour shaft band with a black Bettinardi grip. Also comes with a black headcover that reads "RJ Bettinardi" and has the number 23 stitched.

Price is $300

8) Edel E2 Torque Balanced putter. Custom with only a sight dot. Stamped with "BB" on the sole and there is also some sole scratching as seen in the picture. 34.5" and comes with a Garsen Max putter grip. 21g weight is installed. Headcover included.

Price is $old

9) Ping Rapture DI. Very good condition! Shafted with a UST V2 Proto shaft. It is 86g and X flex. Shaft is installed with a shim as the Rapture is not a .335 hosel. Measures just over 40"

Price is $125

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back