The Criminal Minds thread

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Began it's 12th season and is as freaky as ever.

And Prentiss is back.

Began it's 12th season and is as freaky as ever.

And Prentiss is back.
Used to watch this quite a bit but it just got too disturbing. The news is bad enough lately.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Used to watch this quite a bit but it just got too disturbing. The news is bad enough lately.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thart's why Gideon (Mandy Patinkin) left after the second season.

And I just read that Hotchner is gone after episode 2.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cr...rns-for-premiere/ar-BBwLIWZ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Thomas Gibson no longer has a job on Criminal Minds but the actor was still a big part of the drama's premiere Wednesday on CBS.

Gibson, who was fired in August after kicking a writer on the set, figured prominently in the night's story arc about a fugitive serial killer named Peter Lewis, aka Mr. Scratch (Bodhi Elfman) and his deadly influence over people with dissociative identity disorders. Aaron Hotchner (Gibson) and the rest of the Behavioral Analysis Unit (including new castmember Adam Rodriguez, who plays Luke Galvez) meet a man who strangled a cop and carved up a man's chest -- all because he was brainwashed by Mr. Scratch.

Criminal Minds was in the midst of shooting its second episode for the 12th season this summer when Gibson, who has been on the show since it launched in 2005, got into an altercation with a show scribe. He was placed on leave and then fired by ABC Studios, which produces the drama for CBS.

The 54-year-old actor is expected to appear in next week's episode but the network won't say how Hotchner will be written off the series. (The teaser for next week's episode didn't give any hint, either). In the final scene of Tuesday's episode, Hotchner is looking at picture of Mr. Scratch while a voiceover of his character recites a line from "Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare: "The evil that men do lives after them.The good is oft interred with their bones."

Gibson recently told PEOPLE that he feels like "they're trying to erase me from the show."

"That hurts," he added. "But I'm using this time to be with my kids, and I look forward to what's next. Maybe I'll do a comedy, or a play, or direct, or produce ... My pride and reputation are hurt, but in the end I know the good work is what people will remember. I just need more opportunities to do good work and be a good guy."

Watching Thomas Gibson's last show. Wondering how they are going to off him from the show. Will it be this week, or will he just be gone next week?

Watching Thomas Gibson's last show. Wondering how they are going to off him from the show. Will it be this week, or will he just be gone next week?
So how did they write him off?

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

So how did they write him off?

Don't know yet. It'll happen next week. Maybe it's part of the reason they brought Prentiss back?

Yeah, that's what I had heard. Wonder if he just walks away like Patinkin.

Paget Brewster was already coming back part time, now she'll be back full time. And in episode 8 or 9 this season we'll meet Damon Guptons new agent.

I've watched the show from the beginning, I'm not sure it can survive long without Gibson and Moore. Hope they don't kill him off and when the ratings drop they go crawling back. I doubt it though, Hollywood egos.

Hotchner's last episode. Wonder how they write him off. Do they kill him or do they leave it open for him to come back.

Back