Brian123

Cannot Figure out how to search
Reaction score
Handicap
Any of u guys get the new Titleist yet??? I'm probably gonna trade in my 907 for one of these, any feedback would be appreciated, thanks:act-up:

You can check out the main page we had a member do a review on it about a month ago.

I hit the club this past weekend at the local shop/range... it's ok, I am not a massive fan of either stock shaft

Too expand on that, I have hit it numerous times and did not really care for it personally. But many like it.

I'd like to take a 909D3, throw in a nice shaft, cut it down an inch and game it... but at that point I am spending 700 dollars

i agree with u dd, if i got the driver set up the way i wanted with the shaft i would want, titleist says that would be an extra $200 or so. plain and simple, my driver works so i don't need to change it out. i have hit the 909 and they are solid clubs, but i feel that they aren't superior like all the marketing makes them out to be, especially the voodoo shaft

i agree with u dd, if i got the driver set up the way i wanted with the shaft i would want, titleist says that would be an extra $200 or so. plain and simple, my driver works so i don't need to change it out. i have hit the 909 and they are solid clubs, but i feel that they aren't superior like all the marketing makes them out to be, especially the voodoo shaft

like a rombax... oh, imagine that price tag!

I watched amollerud hit this today and it was scary long. I still think he hits the Nickent 4DX driver further, but he loves his 909. The Dymo's went pretty far too.

I do really like my 909. I took the time and got fit for the driver. I don't really care for the stock voodoo, but in the right weight and flex I do like the diamana blue board. For me I went 8.5* D2 with a 65 gram x-flex blue board and I hit it like a champ. I think that it is the best driver that Titleist has made. I think it is the longest most workable driver that they have made. For the record it is always cheaper to throw in your own exotic and Titleist finally got rid of the bore though so it is easy to swap out shafts.

Back