Seve Out Of The Hospital

TinCupTampa

Bag Changes Coming!
Reaction score
MADRID, Spain -- Spanish golf great Seve Ballesteros was released from the hospital Tuesday, more than two months after undergoing brain surgery to remove a malignant tumor.

The 51-year-old Spaniard left the hospital Tuesday morning but will continue to be treated as an outpatient, Madrid's La Paz hospital said in a statement.

Ballesteros, one of Spain's best-known sports personalities, was admitted Oct. 6 after fainting at Madrid's international airport. He had several operations, including a 6½-hour procedure Oct. 24 to remove the brain tumor and reduce swelling around the brain.

A five-time major champion, Ballesteros is known for spectacular shots and fearless play. He retired in 2007, but has remained active in the sport, designing golf courses.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Good luck Seve and get well soon!

I posted a piece about this about a month ago, and I am so glad that we got good news as of now.

Good to see Seve out of hospital, but ok guys hes out and I hope he lives to be 100 but enough already. Im a american and this is just my opinion but I always felt he was unsportsman like and always played head games with us at the Ryder Cups he was a part of:act-up:

While I was never a fan of his. He was an ambassador to the game all around the world. My thoughts and prayers are with he and his family and I think we should leave it at that.

JB, lets stir it up a little, He's probably going to be fine, but he was a jerk in the Ryder Cups, agree????????:angel:

I dont want to stir it up about someone that just got out of the hospital. Thank you though. I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Back