Zero Friction Golf Balls

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Anyone have any information on these balls? I never even knew Zero Friction made anything but tees. And look ... they are endorsed by everyone's buddy & pal ... Johnny Miller!

zero_friction_zpsip0nhpab.jpg

http://www.zerofriction.com/golf-ballshtml.html

Amazing!! He must need money!!!

I like that more companies get into the golf ball business, but I'll wait to read reviews before making my mind on them

oh and that logo makes me think of the old callaway balls at first glance

I had no idea they were doing golf balls, I wouldn't have picked miller as an endorser!

I will be buying these if it means I shoot a 63 on Sunday.

I've had Zero Friction grips on my clubs for a couple of seasons now.... (which reminds me, i'm due for new ones - nothing like that new grip feel) No complaints with them... then again, i haven't tried a ton of different grips either..

that said, i'd have to read some pretty good reviews on the balls before taking the plunge...

Do the balls detect the direction of the grain of the grass on the fairway and automatically adjust for you?

I had no idea they were doing golf balls, I wouldn't have picked miller as an endorser!

better than picking up Steve Bowditch.....

At Oakmont??? :bulgy-eyes:

If I shot a 63 on a Sunday at Oakmont to win the United States Open.... I'd put it on my business card and ask that it be announced everywhere I went... Just saying.

Never knew they were making balls but I guess that seems to be the majority consensus.

Never knew they were in the ball market. Could have picked a better enforcer ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Sooo.... if you put a ZF ball on a ZF tee... won't it just slide off?

I may hit this if Millers face was on the ball......

Their gloves are amazing. But some break down quickly. I like their tees too. Heck, I will give these balls a try. It's winter time so why not?

After reading what they had in their website I became very disinterested fast.

No thanks, sounds like they would have no spin around the green.

No thanks, sounds like they would have no spin around the green.

So, what you're saying is they have "Zero Friction" around the greens?

Zero friction on the greens? Eco-friendly from cover to core? Glad they're Eco-friendly, as most of them will probably end up in the lakes...

So, what you're saying is they have "Zero Friction" around the greens?

Unless they have so little friction the lack of friction actually creates it's own friction

Unless they have so little friction the lack of friction actually creates it's own friction
d174dac36e081a06475681e1a8883c8b.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back