Same or different grips on all swing clubs?

The Dave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you prefer to have all the same style/brand/model grip on all swing clubs in your bag or do you like to have a different grip for different feel with Driver/woods, irons, wedges?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have different ones on several of mine and it doesn't bother me at all but thinking about getting the same grips on all the new clubs I am getting this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me. I am way too OCD for anything else.

My irons (4-PW) all have the same MCC+ grips. I also just put one of those on my driver. My three wedges all have the Callaway Lamkin UTx grips. Then my 3W and 4H have stock grips they shipped with. When I get a new hybrid, I'll most likely put on an MCC+.

Well, putting the S-Tech grips on my club's is the first time I have ever played anything other than factory grips and it blew my mind, lol. Anyways I have liked the same grip across the board bc I know what it feels like across all club's instead of switching back and forth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Same grip from driver to SW. Metals and wedges have grey grips and irons have blue grips. :D

View attachment 27094

I like the same grip for all my clubs.

Currently have 2 different grips. Lamkin UTx on iron set, driver and mini driver. GP NDMC on wedges, 5 wood and hybrids. All are fully or partially red so they have that in common.

I usually play the same grip on my driver, woods, and irons.
Different on the wedges.

Currently though I have UTx on the irons, and NDMC on the woods and wedges.

Usually if something is somewhat new, I will try out that stock grip for awhile.

If I buy used clubs, they will get regripped right away.

I am a little picky,have to have all the same grips. And getting to be ocd as I want the putter grip the same brand.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I have a hodge podge doesnt bother me at all

I strongly prefer all the same. But I currently have two kinds with testing S techs for THP.

Currently thanks to THP and SS, I have SS S-Tech grips on 2 of my fairways and 4 on my all my wedges. Then green / black MCC+4 on my irons.

I'm always trying new grips so I normally have different ones on my woods and one or two of my wedges.

Same grips grips for me. I like the consistency throughout the set

I have different grips on my woods and wedges. Irons are all the same.

I forgot to say my new grips are the same grip, just different colors to match the club. Red on the M1 driver, blue on the Jetspeed fairway woods, gray on the irons, and black on the wedges. Same grip but the different colors sweet as they match the club's.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All irons are the same. I think every wedge and every wood/hybrid has its own grip. This is one thing I am NOT OCD about!!

I'm crazy so I have all the same grips on all my clubs. If not the same grip at least the same brand.

I have 5 or 6 different grips throughout my set.?

-GP MC for driver
-Stock velvet for Cally 4w
-Avon Pro D2X on hybrids
-Lamkin Crossline 3gen for irons
-Stock velvet for RTX 2.0 cb GW
-Lamkin Crossline black on SW
-GP MC on LW

As long as they're grippy and and of suitable girth, I'm good.

Same in everything for me.

My grips are usually the same. The only different grip is my Cobra F7 with arccos sensor in the grip.

Definitely the same grips on all clubs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Same on all clubs except the putter. Currently I'm using Golf Pride MCC grips - blue on the irons/wedges, red on the woods.

Back