Sexiest looking driver

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
What driver do you believe is the sexiest looking driver you have ever seen? Post a picture of it as well

US edition M1 might be the best driver I've ever seen.

M1-Patriot.jpg

taylormade_m1_driver_patriot_crown.jpg

Cbaker gives a good one, but I think I'll have to go with Honma's 24k Gold driver-- Just because well it's gold.

I can't find any pictures that aren't linked to some other crappy golf blog, but...

...the I remember the Ping i15 being particularly sexy.

cobra king ltd. my all-time favorite looking driver. close second is bstone j715.

Love the look of the 2016 M1 and M2 crown, otherwise 915D3 had a great classic look.

Love the look of the 2016 M1 and M2 crown, otherwise 915D3 had a great classic look.
Interesting how polarizing it is. I can't stand it.

I liked the 910 look personally.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

910 was the gold standard for look and sound for me for a looong time. I thought 915 with the sparkly gloss paint and attractive starburst sole improved on it.

Traveling so no pic but I loved the look of the Cleveland Classic 290.

I love the look of the Cobra F7+. Checks a lot of boxes for me in the looks department. I always liked the older ping driver that had the stripes on the crown (I25 I think)

Cobra Amp Cell Pro in blue.

Such a great driver.

Gotta go with the USA M1 as well! Love the looks of that driver. Otherwise if we're talking mass produced drivers I'd have to lean toward an M1 myself.

I've got to go with the 2016 M1 as well.

17 M1 closely followed by the 915.

I'd go with her.....

maxresdefault.jpg

i'm with you. the m1 looks good in pics and on tv. in hand it's a little much to look at it, and just looks massive.

Too many great choices, with a ton only missing the mark because of one small detail (color, feature, whatever).

I love the M1 (both years) but hate the white and the green/yellow color on the 17 versions.
I love the LTD Black, but think the space port looks horrible.
I love the Epic and think they did a better job with the carbon than TM did, but I hate the green.

I saw an all black custom painted Epic SZ and a few M1's that way, and they both looked outstanding.

d561e783a8f2ea7019066137c27bc3c5.jpg

My favorite!!

My masters edition Cobra looked sexy to me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cobra LTD, Cleveland Classic and Callaway Epic come to mind

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Back