Just your average weekday round.

Borss

Reaction score
Handicap
So, I'm hitting balls at my club before my usual Wednesday round and Webb Simpson steps up 2 spots down. He was really nice.
2ca8264594e4a54f02256c087a43fcbd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Webb is really one of the good guys on tour. I had the chance to meet him several years ago. He was engaging and friendly.

That's awesome!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Webb is really one of the good guys on tour. I had the chance to meet him several years ago. He was engaging and friendly.
Yeah, he was a classmate of my nephews. He hung out with him several times, and said he was a cool guy. Of course then he was just a college kid who was really really good at golf...ha

Nice, hi Webb!

That is freaking awesome!

That's cool. Tell him thanks for winning his major I picked him and got a nice haul from THP because of it.

Rocking the umbrella belt. Love it.

Good catch, Dan.

Always cool when the guys and gals on tour are down to earth and are generous with their time.

That's pretty darn cool.

Also, if that's an Arnold Palmer umbrella on the belt buckle, I want one...

You should have asked him to do the ryder cup reactions like he did on his twitter feed.

Very cool

He's a really nice guy. I work EMS in Winston Salem and my agency has very close ties with Wake Forest. Over the years I have met many of their athletes and hands down Webb Simpson and Bill Hass were 2 of the nicest guys you will ever meet

Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really cool!

He'll always be remembered for this. You should have done it to make him feel at home!

[video=youtube;90g0qmWrf-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90g0qmWrf-Q[/video]

He'll always be remembered for this. You should have done it to make him feel at home!

[video=youtube;90g0qmWrf-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90g0qmWrf-Q[/video]

This is all I think about when I see Webb. That was seriously hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love his belt buckle!

That's awesome. Tour pros have to practice somewhere!

Looks like Webb has slimmed down some recently.

Cool - he is a nice guy - I played 9 with him and my old Pro in the mid 00's when I lived in NC - he used to come by my club in Cary, NC from time to time.

That's really cool, Borss! He seems like one of the most down-to-earth guys out there.

So much want that belt buckle!

I can't tell for sure... but is that Irish Creek, by chance?

- Chuck

Well thats pretty cool

Yes it is.

Absolutely one of my favorite courses in the area. I get to play it about 3 times per year and I look forward to it each time.

Pretty cool that Webb was out there!

- Chuck

Back