JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like I like the idea of popcorn more than I actually like eating it. Am I alone?

totally, I have a theatre quality popcorn maker at home and I don't really eat any, I love to cook a batch just for the butter smell however

We go on popcorn kicks, where we buy a box of microwave popcorn, eat a few right away, then pick at it for the next year, when we throw it away because it doesn't taste as good as it was when we bought it.

Depends. Is their cheddar cheese or butter on it?

Then yes, its fantastic.

I really like popcorn. Even have the seasoning stuff you can put on it. I could go for some movie theater popcorn right now... not the microwave kind that says that, but actually from the theater.

I could go the rest of my life without eating popcorn and it would not bother me one bit.

I’m not a fan of movie theater or microwave popcorn but love to make it at home in the oil popper. Real Butter is a must!

zqPCFPr0jcskIID6d8rOBgGwuYBEO-R_hMOP-L8k3bWlcrxkGsdiBMjmMiRBS1V8S5mzBuutWS0YMRTS2iE--qotdPzio_XNAU1vyxzNgCNY619I6pN5Itxm4oRhjYquxLX3xCrZXu7br_-ZVWvT2rmS9fWeZffL-0g1hvETCtFwIcZY_rU9-TMxFM7UgnMhKJ3vxPWO82yGiDvjW69uLEzPAk_8tNGV_ziQz8DtAJUQhFYGUyrNPF6_MS7z9feHhwByRgzV-8EmIsq4bCOGRKIkMciSrm9mDzsXX2MmjYk8tm_KxwStwz3npM6PxYmJjsZAYb3JU58Jzt87YPKk6x3n9G-d4AO527CmjOWvLz_bN1hXvNjodsQ-3CF6bk0Zn400X4HJTllc9aK-IyWkpctrtvi5HNBxTI2gNbzzlHnZKuWG0h3W6p_DqlwlVqy9NIJrlV4Ft0sra7naM61XgcsInCiEVczJiW15A9ROSC1DyxM_EpFeph4yaBxrAvXPL8z03NR-MQi6eGjpZEI3SuwL9PODgtGabinf0y3WAv4EWyqLRsf3HukDbeUAPTCnV_-QFkdRGASsIazEJWTAQxT3YYgJz4WOjkQD6c4=w767-h974-no

I feel like making popcorn now

My mom gave me two bags of this to bring back with me at Christmas and I ate one of them in one sitting.

8124tRf3bNL._SY550_.jpg

I also like PopSecret with extra butter.

Nothing better than a bucket of popcorn at the movies: a little butter, some of the orange salt...awesomeness. Never the same at home though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me some popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love popcorn. My go to is Black Jewel.

I am with JB. My wife and daughter, on the other hand, eat it often without seemingly giving it much thought.

We always make our own. My grandpa made it, my dad makes it. We use a pressed aluminum pot, oil and butter (My grandpa used bacon grease), salted. It's so good and a pretty healthy snack really.

I love popcorn. I'll melt some butter, add some Frank's to it, and drizzle that over the top and sprinkle on some seasoned salt to finish it off.

Huge fan of popcorn, probably my favorite snack next to pretzels

I'm addicted to the stuff and love eating it, but I always regret it afterwards. Getting those hulls in your teeth is like dying a slow death.....

I like the smell of popcorn, but I don't eat it.

We go in spurts. Couple nights in a row then a couple weeks off. Butter lovers only.

Popcorn is legit one of the worst things you can eat.

But it is delicious.

Back