Don't have one.....Need to get one.

I'd like to get one for getting my wings crispy after being in the pellet smoker

which model would you all recommend?

Thanks!

Did chicken parmesan in the air fryer last night & wow was it good!

I have heard great things about air fryers, but dang we got so much stuff in the kitchen now, I don't know where we can put anything else.

I have heard great things about air fryers, but dang we got so much stuff in the kitchen now, I don't know where we can put anything else.
Ours goes under the counter when not in use. We've got the Ninja Foodie & it does it all, so we are able to get rid of a couple of other pieces that this replaced.

One of my kids favorite things to do in the air fryer are the old school hash brown planks

I've heard doing the Totino's pizza rolls in the air fryer will change the way you eat them.

One of my kids favorite things to do in the air fryer are the old school hash brown planks
Love making the hash browns in there. Phenomenal!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pork loin is aweseome in mine.

also, found some mac n cheese bites that were FANTASTIC

pork loin is aweseome in mine.

also, found some mac n cheese bites that were FANTASTIC
I need to try that one

wow, there's a thread for this!? heck yes lol. I just got a ninja foodi for christmas and it's been friggin amazing. I love being able to toss in some frozen wings and get em fried up quick. my wife made some taco bell style crunch wraps in the foodi and those were killer, so crispy almost like a chimichanga

Coat asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle Tony Chacheres or salt and pepper if you don't have that and air fry until they are a little crispy. Drizzle with honey and stinky cheese. Goat, blue or feta will work fine.

I stopped at Target this morning and bought more supplies for the end of the world and purchased a PowerXL air fryer. We made some teriyaki chicken wings with it right away and they turned out pretty good. The chicken wings I used were purchased today and raw. Not sure how much of a time difference is necessary if they were frozen? Anyone else use an Air Fryer and have any tips/recipes for wings and other foods?

Air Fryer frozen chicken wings

Preheat your Air Fryer if recommended in the manual.
Place the chicken wings in the basket and insert it into the air fryer.
Cook the wings for 24 minutes at 380°F (190°C). Shake the basket every 10 minutes, so they cook evenly.
When the time is up, shake the basket, increase the temperature to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 6 more minutes or until the skin is golden brown and crispy.

Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your favorite BBQ or our easy buffalo wing sauce.

Surprised it took you this long to try it out knowing how much you love wings and not being able to eat fried food.

@Canadan and @jdtox questioned my ability to make cookies in an air fryer (as if they never had an Otis Spunkmeyer cookie) over in the Official Rant thread. So behold, air fryer cookies. The odd shape is a result of the parchment paper sliding around while cooking because I cut it too short. I have the small Ninja air fryer. Some recipes call for 350* for 5 minutes, but I prefer 315* in mine for about 8-9. Make sure you flatten the cookies a bit because they won’t do so as much as the would in the oven. It takes a little trial and error, but it can be done, and the cookies are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
2E96B843-30F0-4E3C-B4F5-4D497B2011E6.jpegDCA18AB9-68A0-4442-B933-27669F0A8801.jpeg3AFF072D-D971-4779-91B6-A1CCD882101E.jpeg

@Canadan and @jdtox questioned my ability to make cookies in an air fryer (as if they never had an Otis Spunkmeyer cookie) over in the Official Rant thread. So behold, air fryer cookies. The odd shape is a result of the parchment paper sliding around while cooking because I cut it too short. I have the small Ninja air fryer. Some recipes call for 350* for 5 minutes, but I prefer 315* in mine for about 8-9. Make sure you flatten the cookies a bit because they won’t do so as much as the would in the oven. It takes a little trial and error, but it can be done, and the cookies are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
View attachment 8938496View attachment 8938497View attachment 8938498
Impressive! I will be trying this

Impressive! I will be trying this
Make sure you leave room so the air can get around, or cut slots into the parchment paper. Also, make sure it’s secured somehow by the cookies or something else, or the paper will suck up into the heating elements. You can find instructions all over the inter-webs. Don’t let @Greg Kulbick know about this, or he will be eating nothing but wings and cookies made with the air fryer for a week.

Make sure you leave room so the air can get around, or cut slots into the parchment paper. Also, make sure it’s secured somehow by the cookies or something else, or the paper will suck up into the heating elements. You can find instructions all over the inter-webs. Don’t let @Greg Kulbick know about this, or he will be eating nothing but wings and cookies made with the air fryer for a week.
You say that like I shouldn't be. :cautious:

ok, so Im looking at possibly an air fryer. butttt looking kind of at that Insta vortex pro thing that does frying, rotisseire and all that in one machine... any one have any experience with that guy?

Back