I like almost any vegetable oven roasted and the air fryer does the same, no increased bitterness and it could change peoples' minds about Brussel sprouts if they don't like them
add some garlic and pepper and air fry they are delicious!

Been loving the air fryer, but we've also been discussing the Instant Pot. What's your opinions on the Foodi or the Instant Pot Duo? Pros or cons to each?

Been loving the air fryer, but we've also been discussing the Instant Pot. What's your opinions on the Foodi or the Instant Pot Duo? Pros or cons to each?

You should start a new thread on that, as they are very different from air fryer. I bet lots of THPers can weigh in.

I just got an air fryer.. Kinda excited to figure it out.

You should start a new thread on that, as they are very different from air fryer. I bet lots of THPers can weigh in.

I will simply say that if the instant pot did not exist my wife would not be able to cook.. haha. Now back to the air fryer..

Son just shipped me this...now what?? :LOL:

I'm smoking wings tonight. Do I just throw them infor 10-15 minutes to crisp them up?

104AD44B-2672-4274-8871-D3CB3195A5D7.jpeg

I'm smoking wings tonight. Do I just throw them infor 10-15 minutes to crisp them up?

View attachment 8977315
Smoke them about halfway done then put them in the air fryer until they are crispy. Smaller batches cook faster in the air fryer and turn out crispier in my opinion. Maybe try a batch in the air fryer only without smoking to get a baseline. They are good like that as well. Have fun.

If anyone is interested in finding different recipes/foods to cook try Instagram. Just started following airfryeraddicts. But there are other ones as well. Never thought to air fry an Oreo. I might be in trouble!

my in-laws let us take their air fryer home with us for some test-runs to see if we wanted one. we did some okra which came out really good. ...until we went to clean it. there is some sticky residue that will not come off. we think it was there before we got it, and we just didn't notice. gross. experiment over.

View attachment 8977315
Smoke them about halfway done then put them in the air fryer until they are crispy. Smaller batches cook faster in the air fryer and turn out crispier in my opinion. Maybe try a batch in the air fryer only without smoking to get a baseline. They are good like that as well. Have fun.

I second this.

how long and at what temp in the fryer?

thank you (y)

I usually do it at 380 (mine goes in 10 degree increments so either 370 or 380 instead of 375 so I always go to 380) and it depends on how cooked they are from the smoker, but anywhere from 8-10 minutes flipping them halfway through.

I usually do it at 380 (mine goes in 10 degree increments so either 370 or 380 instead of 375 so I always go to 380) and it depends on how cooked they are from the smoker, but anywhere from 8-10 minutes flipping them halfway through.

Great, thanks!!!

worked great last night. Thanks again!!!

Ah, I love the air fryer so much. You can make your own fried chicken with French fries. You don’t have to go out and buy it anymore. It is very convenient and very healthy. I love it~

We just finally started using ours not long a go. I don't want chicken wings any other way now.

Air fryer donuts are most recent venture and they are excellent!

I finally broke down my wife to get an Air Fryer this Christmas.

Can’t wait to start some wings today for lunch.

Joined the club and got one from Cuisinart. Chicken tenders will never be done differently again, now I need to try out some wing sauces and get on that train!

Everything I have tried in it has been great. What surprised me was how much I like veggies in it especially carrots which I never was a big fan of before.

Chicken andouille sausage and Brussels sprouts in the air fryer. So good!

View attachment 8997381
we do Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer all of the time (they're a common addition to steak night). we do the BS and some bacon on top with a little olive oil. Then when done they get a little lemon juice and voila. Good stuff!

Back