Once again, I created this thread. It's difficult to troll your own thread. Seems to me that people who dislike my opinions in the thread which I created are the real trolls. Once again, If you dislike what I post and are tired of reading my posts in my thread then go elsewhere.

100 percent incorrect. And I will not go anywhere just FYI.
I like sharing recipes getting ideas here.
And nice deflection with your troll comment and not close to true.
If I get something I do not like, I state that it did not work for me and then move, but perhaps I should follow your lead and bash something I don’t like multiple times.

You are the only person that I have seen that has not had success with the air fryer (we all have some items that don’t turn out perfect but that is with anything) so I stand by initial comment that your issues are operator error.

How can you say the steak I posted above is dry? It was not and pictures prove it was not.

Now I will add you to the ignore list. Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you say the steak I posted above is dry? It was not and pictures prove it was not.

I never said the steak was dry now did I? I have never tried a steak in mine for the simple reason that if everything else I have tried in mine comes out dry then I sure as heck am not going to spend good money on a steak hoping it will turn out alright.

Guys, enough.

I created this thread, and if you don't like my opinion on air-fryers then I suggest you avoid reading them. We all have opinions. The picture I posted which you commented on comes from the web-site which I included which also states that food cooked in an air-fryer comes out crispy and crunchy. BTW - crispy and crunchy translates into dry. After using my air-fryer, I have concluded that air-fryers are nothing more than high powered food dehydrators. If you prefer your food dry, crispy, and crunchy, the air-fryer is for you. For me personally, I prefer my food to retain some of it's natural juices and moisture.

This is factually incorrect. All food cooking items where heat is involved work the same way, by heating air and that cooking food. These, just like convection ovens do so with fans that circulate the air to cook more even and faster. A dehydrator circulates very low temperatures, thus removing moisture over long cooks. You can dehydrate in an air fryer, you cannot bake in a dehydrator. You feeling as though the food is dry is a personal feeling about the food or it was cooked incorrectly. Crispy and crunchy does not mean dry. See fried fish, french fries, and millions of other items that are baked, grilled, fried, etc. It involves introducing a texture, usually on the perimeter or outside of the food while keeping the interior juices intact.

88fc6b50337efdfa7204977a6c3bf9a1.jpg

Just for reference he is a fillet I did in the air fryer it’s not even close to dry. Heck you can see where juice ran out of it onto the plate.

That looks pretty damn tasty to me. I'm coming over for dinner sometime.:hungry:

while keeping the interior juices intact.

Glad that works for ya all, yet it doesn't match my experience. I think it all may depend on differing opinions of what some folks consider to be dry in contrast to what another person considers moist

Can confirm pizza rolls in the air fryer are perfection

We make those too. There is a fine line between done and the pizza rolls exploding their innards out though.

We make those too. There is a fine line between done and the pizza rolls exploding their innards out though.

That is true of any cooking method and pizza rolls haha

Glad that works for ya all, yet it doesn't match my experience. I think it all may depend on differing opinions of what some folks consider to be dry in contrast to what another person considers moist

Would you consider Florida in August a dry heat?

hey all,

this is my first review....be delicate alright?

I needed something to masak Ayam rapidly, with rent exertion and I chose to get an air fryer. seeing the cost of Philips air fryer, I chose to go for a shoddy ass air fryer.

I found a kind air fryer on gem five code, and àfter rebate ( tks k for the codes), I got it for rm250 ish.

Read that twice and couldn't make heads or tails of it. Sorry

First cooking in mine right now, some frozen mini corn dogs for the kiddos. Will report back.

Can confirm pizza rolls in the air fryer are perfection
I might be the hero of the day for my wife if I bring her a plate of awesome pizza rolls without turning on the oven. They're just awful in the microwave.

I might be the hero of the day for my wife if I bring her a plate of awesome pizza rolls without turning on the oven. They're just awful in the microwave.

Brownie. Points.

Brownie. Points.
Speaking of which...I wonder if any baked goods might be tasty in there. Wouldn't want them to dry out...

Speaking of which...I wonder if any baked goods might be tasty in there. Wouldn't want them to dry out...

Haha, one way to know!

I’ll add, mini corn dogs came out amazing.

Haha, one way to know!

I’ll add, mini corn dogs came out amazing.
I'll see if there's any good Pintrests out there and report back. Glad to see the mini corn dogs came out great! It only fuels the addiction. Between this and out instant pot, our oven never gets used.

I'll see if there's any good Pintrests out there and report back. Glad to see the mini corn dogs came out great! It only fuels the addiction. Between this and out instant pot, our oven never gets used.

Yep, that is my goal with getting this.

The chore for me is me not eating the corn dogs and pizza rolls hahahaha

First cooking in mine right now, some frozen mini corn dogs for the kiddos. Will report back.
That sounds good. My wife is out of town again, so I see a weekend of wings and pizza rolls. Maybe some mini corn dogs now.

That sounds good. My wife is out of town again, so I see a weekend of wings and pizza rolls. Maybe some mini corn dogs now.

I’ve gotta find a way to get to the store to do wings tomorrow! I’m most excited about the potential in that.

I'm gonna give my air fryer one last attempt for a success story. I've been reading the posts in here and everyone is raving about air-fryer chicken wings. So I am going to compare several good looking air-fryer chicken wing recipes from various sources and pick out the one that looks best and guarantees success. I will follow the recipe to the letter, all the preheat and preparation steps, and make sure I turn the food at the designated time stated in the recipe and then see what happens. If this last ditch attempt fails then I'll be donating my air-fryer to the local soup kitchen as a tax write off.

Will be breaking in the Ninja tomorrow with some wings and fries. Looking forward to using it.

Air Frier success success stories

Air Frier success success stories

Maiden voyage with our Ninja air fryer a short time ago. Cooked wings, a few chicken tenders and curly fries. All came out great! Much tastier than cooking the same items in the oven. It will certainly be getting a lot of use going forward.

Back