I'm gonna give my air fryer one last attempt for a success story. I've been reading the posts in here and everyone is raving about air-fryer chicken wings. So I am going to compare several good looking air-fryer chicken wing recipes from various sources and pick out the one that looks best and guarantees success. I will follow the recipe to the letter, all the preheat and preparation steps, and make sure I turn the food at the designated time stated in the recipe and then see what happens. If this last ditch attempt fails then I'll be donating my air-fryer to the local soup kitchen as a tax write off.
Take the wings, bread them if you want. 390, preheat for 3 minutes. Turn every 6 minutes three times, then five on the last one. This is what I do every time. If they're frozen and you get a lot of water in the bottom, drain it so it gives the air room to circulate underneath the basket.

Did chicken breast tonight, can out perfect and juicy
329cf9e3ee58f897a45b33f61c382cab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing wings tomorrow, any advice?

Doing wings tomorrow, any advice?

Do not overfill and don't overcook. Other than that, I am sure they will come out great. I think GK had some reco's to the OP a couple pages back.

Used the reheat function last night for the leftover wings from Sunday. 5 minutes and they were hot and just as good as they were Sunday.

Wings in this are amazing.

Used frozen wings, 25 at 370, turning halfway, then 9 more at 400.

Golden crispy perfection.

Hell yes. This is a winner.

I'm gonna give my air fryer one last attempt for a success story. I've been reading the posts in here and everyone is raving about air-fryer chicken wings. So I am going to compare several good looking air-fryer chicken wing recipes from various sources and pick out the one that looks best and guarantees success. I will follow the recipe to the letter, all the preheat and preparation steps, and make sure I turn the food at the designated time stated in the recipe and then see what happens. If this last ditch attempt fails then I'll be donating my air-fryer to the local soup kitchen as a tax write off.
...well?

Wings in this are amazing.

Used frozen wings, 25 at 370, turning halfway, then 9 more at 400.

Golden crispy perfection.

Hell yes. This is a winner.

That’s awesome now you have me craving wings

I'm going to get ours out. Being on the Nutrisystem diet allows for some vegetable flexibility. I'm going to try and air fry some brussel sprouts and green beans!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I'm going to get ours out. Being on the Nutrisystem diet allows for some vegetable flexibility. I'm going to try and air fry some brussel sprouts and green beans!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I’m going to try Brussels sprouts this week!

I'm 4 for 4 with things in this so far. Been fool proof as I'd hoped, and combined with the Instant Pot? Awesome for making my life easier prepping dinners for the fam.

Chicken thighs last night. Perfection! Although I'm going to pick up one of those sprays. I hear it helps make the chicken more crispy.
0fafc9afe39a0973993842b2f62c2508.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wings on the menu for me tonight. I'm excited.

I'm 4 for 4 with things in this so far. Been fool proof as I'd hoped, and combined with the Instant Pot? Awesome for making my life easier prepping dinners for the fam.
Love it! Had a feeling you'd find success with this. And we have only scratched the surface.
Chicken thighs last night. Perfection! Although I'm going to pick up one of those sprays. I hear it helps make the chicken more crispy.
0fafc9afe39a0973993842b2f62c2508.jpg

That looks super juicy. The sprays do help with crispness to get a nice outer skin that's just to die for.

Wings on the menu for me tonight. I'm excited.

Love it! Had a feeling you'd find success with this. And we have only scratched the surface. That looks super juicy. The sprays do help with crispness to get a nice outer skin that's just to die for.
Yeah, the crunchy outer edge is wonderful with the juicy insides. I love using this thing!!

I’m going to try Brussels sprouts this week!

My wife did some wrapped in bacon and loved them, said they were perfect.

Red skin potatoes and Chicken Breast in my air fryer tonight...

Will post up how it turns out.

Butternut squash fries in ours tonight. Awesome.

Had some burgers and tater tots in my frier tonight. Simply amazing. Juicy, crispy, and flavorful.

Red skin potatoes and Chicken Breast in my air fryer tonight...

Will post up how it turns out.

Tell us how dry it was...

giphy.gif

We made an Eye of the Round Roast tonight. Came out perfect and tasted delicious.

Where is everyone getting recipes? Just got my air fryer and not sure where to start

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

We bought ours on Black Friday, it's a 6 quart unit, with shelves rather than a drawer, but also has a rotisserie basket. It's amazing. We've made everything in it. My favorite is to throw a few steaks in there, hit the steak button, and come back 15 minutes later for perfectly cooked and still juicy steaks. Going to try the brussel sprout wrapped in bacon idea this week!

Using this almost daily now, reheats wings pretty well too! Tater tots, chicken nuggets chicken wings and fries are money as well as pizza rolls!

I did try pork chops once and they were not bad either. Might be one of the best small appliances I’ve purchased

Back