Shouldn't the MIL's be first?
She likes her steaks medium, so she automatically gets relegated to last. And she's a saint (only been married 7 months lol).

But they turned out FANTASTIC. Cooked perfectly (400* 8 min for Med Rare, 12 Min for Med/Med Well) and juicy as all get out. Will be doing it that way until grilling season. Have yet to be disappointed with our air fryer.

We made some homemade breaded chicken tenders last weekend that turned out really good. Nice and tender inside with a crispy outside.

Our grocery store has these called chicken grillers. There are 6 different options.
My 2 faves are Spinach & Riccotta Cheese and The Cowboy(cheese and jalapenos).

I pop them in the air fryer for 15 minutes and boom! Crispy bacon with super juicy chicken breasts.

chicken-grillers.jpg

She likes her steaks medium, so she automatically gets relegated to last. And she's a saint (only been married 7 months lol).

But they turned out FANTASTIC. Cooked perfectly (400* 8 min for Med Rare, 12 Min for Med/Med Well) and juicy as all get out. Will be doing it that way until grilling season. Have yet to be disappointed with our air fryer.

I told you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are considering jumping on the Air Fryer craze. What brands do y'all have? It is just the two of us so we don't need a big one and I would like to avoid paying a whole lot for one.

I have the nu wave brio and love it.

I had the power xl (has racks instead of basket) and do not like it as much as the basket

We made friend Oreos in our air fryer toaster today mmmm just take pancake mix, less water so good and thick, dunk the Oreos and place in on air fryer setting

We used the metal grate so it dripped (make sure to have foil under), so the bottom half of the batter wasn't really on the Oreo.

Still a nice little treat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What kind of setup do you have? Mine had a crisper tray and then a rack. I'm curious with steaks which one I'd use. Or did you just place it on the bottom?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

What kind of setup do you have? Mine had a crisper tray and then a rack. I'm curious with steaks which one I'd use. Or did you just place it on the bottom?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Just placed them right on the bottom of they tray, no rack. I could have fit all 3 in there, but I've learned to not over pack it and sacrifice performance.

Nice Mahi Mahi I breaded in panko is in there now and half way done.

2569f00d1b3e8215fa0a5b1167f91340.jpg

Came out good

45ba203ac610948e128e452313674a96.jpg

Always wondered about the air fryer, thought it was a passing gimmick but obviously not!. Now you guys have me thinking about one.

GG made some lemon, rosemary, garlic and Parmesan potatoes to go with the pork. They have 5 more minutes in the air fryer.

5a5066c0993f2aef5cd52c86bc4ea980.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillbilly air fryer meal tonight

Brats are easy and good in air fryer
33192e0fa7623370ad9ec202eaefaa91.jpg

Homemade coconut shrimp tonight. Delicious

9f8ec7506d9b4843e1e7559ba7ccd4cd.jpg

8f58bf0deb8768eae96765d6f6a6de48.jpg

You should take those slabs of eggplant and put them on a slab of veal. The put it all over a pile of linguine.

I had my first chicken wings on Sunday from an air fryer and was pleasantly surprised. They did a fantastic job rendering the fat out of the skin and making it nice and crisp. Unfortunately I do not need another extremely large counter top appliance so I won't be acquiring one.

I made a healthy chicken enchilada egg roll in the air fryer last night and they were perfect! So crispy and delicious. I continue to love this thing, and even bought one for my sister who is now hooked too.

So my wife works for Philips Heathcare....a division on Philips Electronics world. Today they’re friends and family discount begins for a few days. 60-80% certain stuff. I can get their top line air fryer ($250 retail I think) for $49...do it?

So my wife works for Philips Heathcare....a division on Philips Electronics world. Today they’re friends and family discount begins for a few days. 60-80% certain stuff. I can get their top line air fryer ($250 retail I think) for $49...do it?

I'm not sure how that's a question? For the wings alone mine was worth the purchase and I've barely scratched the surface of what can be cooked in it. Speaking of, I need to go get that back from a friend who borrowed it. I may have a bit of a wing craving...

I'm not sure how that's a question? For the wings alone mine was worth the purchase and I've barely scratched the surface of what can be cooked in it. Speaking of, I need to go get that back from a friend who borrowed it. I may have a bit of a wing craving...

I've said it here and anywhere else to anyone I've talked to about my air fryer: If I used it for nothing else other than wings, it was worth every penny dozens of times over.

Absolutely. I was so skeptical about it but my wife bought me one for the holidays and its been awesome.

Absolutely! And get me one too

Back