Air Frier success success stories

I use mine all the time.
I got pro xl from the TV ad did not like it that well, then got nuwave brio and love it.
I have cooked pork chops, fillet mignot, chicken breast, sweet potato fries, beets, broccoli etc in it. All has been very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

No comment

Has be the greatest typo ever haha

That's exactly it. It's not frying, but supposed to mimic it. French fries come out crunchy but not oily and much healthier. Pork chops come out juicy as heck. There's tons of advantages, mostly brought on by health consciousness. You have to cook the right things. Look up recipes online, it helps a ton. My wife uses Pintrest, it has tons of insanely yummy stuff on there. Between the air fryer and our instant pot, we are pretty much to a point where we only use the oven a couple times a month. It's great.
I asked for advantages, not disadvantages.

Oil is fat. Fat is good.

Fry 'em up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

After the successes with the one we bought my brother for Christmas, today I bought the same one
adf355f8025fbb3ff129376e45302587.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mostly sweet potato fries.. cover in olive oil, sea salt, chili pepper etc

So damn good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Made a grilled cheese sandwich in the air-fryer. Browned nicely but the bread turned out as dry as croutons. Might have to put more butter on the bread next time and see if that helps

Made a grilled cheese sandwich in the air-fryer. Browned nicely but the bread turned out as dry as croutons. Might have to put more butter on the bread next time and see if that helps
Sounds like a plan. If you can't skip the carbs, at least add a bunch of healthy fat to them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have had one for over a year, and honestly we never use it.

Ours was noisy, still took a while, and hated the cleanup on it.

We did wings, spanakopita, fries, onion rings, and a variety of potatoe preparations. The only thing I thought it did a decent job on,when weighing speed and outcome, was onion rings.

We have had one for over a year, and honestly we never use it.

Ours was noisy, still took a while, and hated the cleanup on it.

We did wings, spanakopita, fries, onion rings, and a variety of potatoe preparations. The only thing I thought it did a decent job on,when weighing speed and outcome, was onion rings.

That's too bad, ours is a breeze to clean. Its not quiet by any means, but its a big fan.

We use ours all the time.

Cut chicken breast up into nuggets, spray lightly with oil, drakes seasoning mix, 375 for 14 minutes shaking every 3-4 minutes, toss in sauce, 2 mins more to caramelize.

That's too bad, ours is a breeze to clean. Its not quiet by any means, but its a big fan.

Mine is simple to clean as well. Takes about 1 minutes to clean it

Publix chicken wings, breaded with a brand that has likely received cease and desist letters from KFC, shuffle and flip every 6 minutes for a total of 24 to get them a little crispy on the outside. So happy with this thing.
131225c270624de63258489d2b1a8fac.jpg
732e7941dd78b2a5e1fa6b6518fe9f61.jpg

After using our air-fryer for a short time, I have put together my definition of an air-fryer. An air-fryer is a machine which circulates and blows hot air over your food, removing the moisture in your food and drying it out in the process. But if you want to make potato and banana chips, then this machine may be for you.

Publix chicken wings, breaded with a brand that has likely received cease and desist letters from KFC, shuffle and flip every 6 minutes for a total of 24 to get them a little crispy on the outside. So happy with this thing.

What's the breading?

After using our air-fryer for a short time, I have put together my definition of an air-fryer. An air-fryer is a machine which circulates and blows hot air over your food, removing the moisture in your food and drying it out in the process. But if you want to make potato and banana chips, then this machine may be for you.
I've never had anything we've cooked in ours come out dry.
What's the breading?
It's called Kentucky Kernal and the guy on the box looks suspiciously like Colonel Sanders, but with a cowboy hat instead of a bow tie. It's basically flour and spices. I didnt look at the box, but I bet there's 11 of them.

Made some chicken breasts tonight and they were fantastic! Wish there was an air fryer with like 4 times the space! I'm sure it's coming soon.
239a2703bbad524880c903c6441e7e49.jpg

Had some delicious chicken breasts and boneless pork chops this week. Chicken wings were a failure tonight. Recipe I found left them completely burnt. Now I know what NOT to do.

The best success I've had so far is the pot-stickers I made in the air-fryer

Potstickers_6-650x910.jpg

Made some diced potatoes in my air fryer today. Ingredients added was olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cooked at 350 for 20 min. Turned out nice and very tasty.

Burgers in the air fryer tonight. Pretty good! Medium just the way I like it.
2298ee3462a68c24ff6f8f5d668a37e2.jpg

Pot roast and mashed potatoes are awesome in an air fryer.

Burgers in the air fryer tonight. Pretty good! Medium just the way I like it.
2298ee3462a68c24ff6f8f5d668a37e2.jpg

How long did you cook them for and at what temp?

How long did you cook them for and at what temp?
360* for 8 minutes. Then flipped them. And cooked them for 3 more. Then flipped them again. Put the cheese on for about 2 minutes.
775ddc354a728c3ec09e9146b4deac79.jpg

Cooked some chicken breasts in our air-fryer last nite, even followed the directions on the recipe. Once again, like most everything else I tried making in the air-fryer, it turned out dry. I have now arrived at the conclusion that air-fryers are nothing more than food dehydrators.

Back