The air fryer does a great job at reheating fried chicken. Crispy on the outside and hot, without drying it out, on the inside. Puts the toaster oven we have been using for many, many years to shame.

Using this almost daily now, reheats wings pretty well too! Tater tots, chicken nuggets chicken wings and fries are money as well as pizza rolls!

I did try pork chops once and they were not bad either. Might be one of the best small appliances I’ve purchased

Air fryer + tots is a life changer

Where is everyone getting recipes? Just got my air fryer and not sure where to start

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

My wife and I get ours from Pintrest. There is also some cook books available online or some come with the appliance.

Using this almost daily now, reheats wings pretty well too! Tater tots, chicken nuggets chicken wings and fries are money as well as pizza rolls!

I did try pork chops once and they were not bad either. Might be one of the best small appliances I’ve purchased

NOOIIIICEEEEE! We love ours. We use it more than our oven.

My wife and I get ours from Pintrest. There is also some cook books available online or some come with the appliance.

NOOIIIICEEEEE! We love ours. We use it more than our oven.

I don’t think I’ve even turned the oven on since getting this lol. Seriously.

Picked one up today on a whim. Cooking fries in it now. I don’t think we will do much meat, since we grill, smoke etc that stuff but instead of using convection each time this might do well.

2e3db2c327840a995cba5ce9634f76da.jpg

Picked one up today on a whim. Cooking fries in it now. I don’t think we will do much meat, since we grill, smoke etc that stuff but instead of using convection each time this might do well.

2e3db2c327840a995cba5ce9634f76da.jpg

I tried meat once, it was breaded pork chops and they were just ok but for quick reheats, chicken wings, nuggets, any kind of potatoes or frozen snacks you want to have a crispy outside it’s fantastic

Between this thread and that guy hocking them on the infomercial in the middle of the night I am going to try an air fryer. The sous vide thread has me wanting to try that too. My wife is like, who in the hell are you?

I have read trough the thread. Judging from the items people have cooked, (most of which I would never eat), fogetaboutit! People, stick to golf, I ain't being it.

I have read trough the thread. Judging from the items people have cooked, (most of which I would never eat), fogetaboutit! People, stick to golf, I ain't being it.
What food discussed in this thread would you never eat?

What food discussed in this thread would you never eat?
Almost as hot of a take as the air fryer makes everything dry. Wow.

I mean, who doesn't love tater tots?

Almost as hot of a take as the air fryer makes everything dry. Wow.

I mean, who doesn't love tater tots?
Mine was worth it even if for nothing more than wings. Speaking of, guess what I'm making for my birthday dinner, and what I'm using to cook them...

My parents let us borrow theirs to try out so yesterday we just tried some frozen french fries and mozzarella sticks. The fries turned out absolutely perfect but the cheese in the mozzarella sticks didn't really melt very well. We're going to try a few of the recipes that came in the instruction manual for chicken and a few different things soon.

Hawaiian Sausage on the air fryer tonight. Absolutely perfect!
74735d2f1117bd3dbcfe6fae77d6376e.jpg
4af5385871680b470ac1311d805f34eb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Alright the air fryer has cemented itself in my kitchen. The one thing I've never brought home for leftovers is fish. Soggy mess whether cooked in the microwave or oven. Just did it in the air fryer...and honestly, it's better than it was at the restaurant a few nights ago! Crispy and flakey. I'm Sooooooooooo happy about this!
ec9d4274b43595a0bf859b2c54e24fc6.jpg

Cooked wings and curly fries tonight and they both turned out amazing

For those that don't follow Pellet Girl, we did half our wings in the Air Fryer and half on the smoker and the Air Fryer was pretty darn impressive. Next time we smoke for 30 minutes and then crisp in air fryer.

I am full blown addicted to breaded hot wings in the air fryer. So easy and so much less mess.

Think I'm gonna need one of these. Seeing those pictures of the wings being smoked then air fried might have put me over the top.

My wife and I are considering jumping on the Air Fryer craze. What brands do y'all have? It is just the two of us so we don't need a big one and I would like to avoid paying a whole lot for one.

My wife and I are considering jumping on the Air Fryer craze. What brands do y'all have? It is just the two of us so we don't need a big one and I would like to avoid paying a whole lot for one.
Get the biggest one you can no matter what. I got a Gourmia from Costco online. Not a member so it had a 5% surcharge. Still like $60-65. It is a 6QT so it is big but I'd consider it necessary.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I got this one from Costco. Really nice. Easy to use. Can go in the dishwasher.... Although I just scrub it in the sink when I'm done using it and it's cooked of. Great reviews. Gotta be careful of some of the others. I've read about peeling and such. Wanna make sure it's easy to clean as well.
https://www.costco.com/Philips-Digital-Air-Fryer.product.100357621.html

The Ninja one is apparently one of the better ones.. wish I had waited for that one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Putting some NY strips into the air fryer tonight. Got 3 so going to do 1 first (mine) to test and then the other 2 (wife and MILs) after I make sure it's edible. Been marinating for a little while now and almost to room temperature. Will report back.

Shouldn't the MIL's be first?

Back