Which of the following best describes you?

Which of the following best describes you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
If you were describe yourself by one or more of the following cooking methods which one(s) would it be.

1. Deep fry
2. Air Fry
3. Grilled
4. Crock Pot
5. Microwave
6. Frying pan
7. Oven bake or broil
8. Smoked
9. Other

Outdoor Campchef griddle is my favorite cooking unit right now.

9 and 2. 3 in the summer.

Instant pot and air fryer ftw.

Grilled, easily. I grill everything when the weather is good and I have time. We had some nice weather the other week and I grilled some bone in pork chops about an inch thick. I also love to make a tin foil packet and put some sliced squash, zucchini, red onion, and carrots in that with some butter, salt, pepper, and Ms. Dash seasoning. Good stuff...….

Excuse me I am getting hungry.

Grilling when the weather is nice and I can sit outside on the porch and take in the smells. But oven is nice, especially when you just throw it in and wait 30-45 mins.

Summertime, Grilled for the most part, smoking if I can/need too.

Winter, grilling if I can/oven.

Microwave for sure, easy and convenient!

They all have their place, depending on the food, but overall I think grilled for the win.

Have to admit, I'm a bit surprised by the number of people that chose "smoked" My question is, what ya all smoking?

I chose Grilled, but followed closely by Smoked.

Smoked for me.

Have to admit, I'm a bit surprised by the number of people that chose "smoked" My question is, what ya all smoking?

Depending on the occasion. Anything from ribs(beef and pork), to pork shoulder, almost anything beef, chicken and seafood.

I'm a frying pan who wishes he was a grill.

You forgot BBQ. I'll bet I'm not the only one in the "Other" category that thought that. Then there was probably other people who took a broad view of grilled.

It all depends on what is being cooked - we will use a number of the methods

Oven, slow cooker, frying pan, grill/BBQ, air fry, microwave

If you were describe yourself by one or more of the following cooking methods which one(s) would it be.

1. Deep fry
2. Air Fry
3. Grilled
4. Crock Pot
5. Microwave
6. Frying pan
7. Oven bake or broil
8. Smoked
9. Other

Deep fried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot BBQ. I'll bet I'm not the only one in the "Other" category that thought that. Then there was probably other people who took a broad view of grilled.

BBQ is grill cooking, at least at my house

Back