Best BBQ near you

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
Was picking up some brisket and sides from Hard Eight BBQ near my house last night. This is always a go to for my family. So. Freaking. Good. What’s your favorite BBQ near you?
9f7fd7e984675f5bf9812fb249cea9ce.jpg

c9c86ccdd56dd888280fdb0d0be79c7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Rig BBQ

Being in northeast Ohio, and I love BBQ, my options are limited. We have a local joint good for smoked wings and average brisket. There is Mabels, which is a Michael Simon joint, or there is my back yard and my neighbor's back yard. BBQ and golf are our two favorite hobbies. While our golf may be suspect at times, between the two of us there is fantastic foods rolling off the wood weekly.

Riverside BBQ. Amazing! I am normally not a huge potato salad fan but theirs is seriously addictive. All of their meat dishes are to die for.

First Choice BBQ. Just a local hold in the wall with phenomenal pulled pork.

For those of you that are going to Charleston for the Un-official gathering...stop at this place on your way down!

For me, it's Joe's KC. Specifically, the burnt ends.

The Z-Man is pretty effing good too.

Sheena's
Specialty is Soul Rolls

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bob's Bitchin' BBQ in Dodgeville, WI.

The owner started out by making his own BBQ Sauce that people loved and then he turned it into a restaurant. I love their brisket, but the best might be their Piglet sandwich. Every type of meat you can think of slathered in your favorite sauce.

Does my house count as an option????

I think hard 8 is great if you go to the original in Coppell. The one on 121 isn't too bad but wasn't a fan last time I went.

Come up to McKinney and go to hutchin's. This place is the truth. Went there last week and brisket is so money, I can't make it that good at home, jalepeno sausage and always included all you want cobbler and banana pudding. Had ribs in past, excellent, all around good.
8bfc7ffed7b7f3f95a5fa762a1df3748.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

City Butcher and it’s amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, it's Joe's KC. Specifically, the burnt ends.

The Z-Man is pretty effing good too.

We are blessed to have many fine BBQ venues to choose from. Jack Stack, Gates, Q39, Arthur Bryants, etc.

But I'm with you, Joe's is my #1 as well.

Blue Ribbon BBQ

Is the best around me.

I think hard 8 is great if you go to the original in Coppell. The one on 121 isn't too bad but wasn't a fan last time I went.

Come up to McKinney and go to hutchin's. This place is the truth. Went there last week and brisket is so money, I can't make it that good at home, jalepeno sausage and always included all you want cobbler and banana pudding. Had ribs in past, excellent, all around good.
8bfc7ffed7b7f3f95a5fa762a1df3748.jpg

Hutchins is money.

We are blessed to have many fine BBQ venues to choose from. Jack Stack, Gates, Q39, Arthur Bryants, etc.

But I'm with you, Joe's is my #1 as well.

My brother in law is like the head waiter at Jack Stack

Dallas

Lockhart Smokehouse - get their sausage from around Austin.

Pecan Lodge

are the big names, but there are many others.

SO MANY great options here in South Texas... I don't think I could pick a favorite

SO MANY great options here in South Texas... I don't think I could pick a favorite
Luling City Market is one of my favorites. I haven't bothered with the Franklins wait but LA BBQ is nice and in Lockhart prefer Black's but they are all great honestly.

Back