Acceptable Mac & Cheese Add In’s

So many great options. Bacon and Lobster are obvious ones. A bar nearby has Buffalo Chicken Mac and BBQ Pulled Pork Mac, and both are AMAZING.

A place in San Antonio serves a Brisket Mac and Cheese with Chorizo. Just the smoked Brisket would be great, but the Chorizo really puts it over the top!

Crawfish is one of my favorite add-ins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you want, its your mac and cheese. For me, I could do tuna and peas. Its a classic. Chilli is good too.

I thought I was going to be the lone weirdo who suggest tuna. We used to eat it when we were kids at home during the summer.

A place in San Antonio serves a Brisket Mac and Cheese with Chorizo. Just the smoked Brisket would be great, but the Chorizo really puts it over the top!
Damn that sounds good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Most meat, chili peppers, and not much else for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hamburger meat, hot dogs, smoked sausage, ham, bacon

Bacon, maybe beef, Lobster, some meats..

And it may sound crazy but Broccoli

Went to a restaurant called Lucy's this past weekend. They offered pulled pork mac and cheese. One of the people at our table ordered it and said it was very good.

Crawfish is one of my favorite add-ins.

that sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not together: bacon, hot dog, more cheese

Smoked sausage and corn was how my uncle would make it when I was a kid. I still have it that way every now and then.

Brisket
Pulled/BBQ Chicken/Pork
Lobster
Ham
Bacon

Onions & Apples

Great combo for the kids/healthy is hot pasta salad style with ham/chicken and loaded with broccoli, tomatoes, cubed cheese, pepper, onion & whatever other veggies the household likes.

Corn. And I am 100% serious. The sweet crunch really adds a layer of texture that is unbeatable.

I had Dungeness crab mac and cheese in San Francisco and it was awesome.

At home I usually add frozen chopped kale (it doesn't need thawing) and if I take the time caramelized onions. Panko crumbs on top with more cheese.

Lobster and more cheese. That's the only acceptable answer.

Bacon obviously. Chicken, jalapeño, lobster, and the right type of sausage or beef are also acceptable.

Used to love lobster Mac n cheese before I developed a shellfish allergy a few years ago...

Pancetta, bacon, hot dogs, broccoli. Bending the rules a little but I’ve done Mac and cheese cheeseburgers before and it’s great!

Back