Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am not talking about white or wheat. I am talking about banana bread or zuchini bread or if you want sweets then it would be monkey bread!!!!
So what is your favorite?

i'm a sucker for a really fresh, moist banana bread, maybe with a little bit of chocolate.

if we're talking non-sweet bread, my favorite is probably fresh rye bread.

Banana bread is pretty damn good. I'll go with that

Big fan of both banana bread and pumpkin bread. My mother and grandmother were masters at making both.

Never been a huge fan of banana bread, but had some that was really good in Maui last month.

Laugenbrotchen (pretzel buns) for dipping or eating with soups.

I like a good pita for hot sandwiches, and kaiser rolls for cold cuts and such.

Plain old white bread for PB&J.

My mom makes a rhubarb bread (cake?) that eats just like a banana bread and is fantastic. I think it might be my sweet winner.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of banana bread. My Wife uses her Mother's recipe, and it's freaking delicious.

As for regular bread, I'm fine with pretty much anything, so long as it's soft.

oooh...Zuchini Bread with a little butter. I can't think of anything better. Especially if it's still warm from the oven.

I just took a banana bread out of the oven. I had some bananas that were going to go bad so I made a bread. It might be one of the most intoxicating smells.

My wife makes a great pumpkin bread that tastes like Fall to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just took a banana bread out of the oven. I had some bananas that were going to go bad so I made a bread. It might be one of the most intoxicating smells.

Very!!! Hard to wait for it to cool before having a slice.

My mom used to make cinnamon bread when I was a kid. I absolutely loved it and I don’t get jazzed about too many foods.

I’m all in a good banana bread.

Corn bread

Sticky Buns

My wife makes banana bread from scratch about 40 Saturday/Sundays each year so I’ll go with that one.

French bread: crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. 2nd place is the Kaiser roll.

Corn bread, yeast rolls, Parker house style rolls, potato bread, pumpernickel....just give me all the carbs!

Warm banana bread with a nice slathering of butter

My wife makes great banana bread with black walnuts, so I'll go with that.

My Mother makes an amazing Poppy seed bread.

I should have her make me a loaf. yumm

Kids and I like my lemon blueberry bread, wife likes when I make banana nut and Irish soda bread.

Cornbread, and not the sweet moist kind they seem to make everywhere now, I am talking about the good old dry kind your granny made you in her cast iron skillet.

Back