Chicken Wings - What’s your choice?

Wait... hold up. Please explain that first one.
Fried chicken wing, dipped in peanut butter and drizzled with a grape or strawberry jelly/jam.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Fried chicken wing, dipped in peanut butter and drizzled with a grape or strawberry jelly/jam.

There are a few recipes. I like the ones with sriracha sauce. Sweet, tangy, savory and just delicious.
ab936a45a0bcc4d68ff59a4499bf5cfc.jpg

There are a few recipes. I like the ones with sriracha sauce. Sweet, tangy, savory and just delicious.

What is this witchcraft??? That said I’d give them a try.

What is this witchcraft??? That said I’d give them a try.

I.... What? That can't be good, can it? That just seems like it's too much. They're great separate, I'm confused by adding them together and let's be real: I'm not that smart to begin with.

Deep fried, mild garlic does it for me......

Lemon pepper or Spicy Cajan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, hot wings. Hot sauce, a little sugar, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, deep fried wings that are coated in corn starch/wheat flour. FTW!

Place does back on the grill, third Captain Morgan sauce, third buffalo, and third garlic parm sauce

With celery and blue cheese

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

my tastes change over time. my preference (lately) with wings are naked, bone-in flats, fried or grilled but done extra-crispy (meat well done) with a little hot sauce and a little ranch on the side, and I mix them to taste.

I actually prefer the same approach with barbeque. I've always preferred dry-rub instead of the meat grilled in sauce. I want to taste the meat, not the sauce.

20 naked fried (no breading.) mix of drumsticks and wings. I would have said all drums until I learned how to properly eat the wings just a few months ago.

Tossed in a SPICY (but not flavorless) buffalo sauce just seconds before serving. There's no way I could finish 20, but I'd give it my best

Thanks to the fellas out in Buffalo, I go with traditional Buffalo Wings Extra Crispy, light sauce and they come out perfect every-time! If I were to switch it up I would get 10 of them BuffaQue.

20 naked fried (no breading.) mix of drumsticks and wings. I would have said all drums until I learned how to properly eat the wings just a few months ago.

Tossed in a SPICY (but not flavorless) buffalo sauce just seconds before serving. There's no way I could finish 20, but I'd give it my best
This

I know what I'm cooking this weekend

Well, original attempt at a healthy dinner did not pan out. Buffalo/Honey BBQ wings inbound.

No breading.

Garlic parm but not a saucy garlic parm marinade. Just butter, grated parm, a little chopped parsley and some finely minced garlic.

1/2 medium 1/2 hot Buffalo with green onions.

Cajun seasoning (make your own, you’ll throw the store bought stuff in the trash) and butter.

If I’m buying from a national chain, garlic parm and Cajun from Wingstop and mango habanero from BWW.

Wing Stop, 20 mild Bone in - ranch dressing

Strangely enough, some of the best chicken wings I have eaten were at a Hooters. I have only been there once, because it almost feels like you're in a men's club instead of a restaurant. All the desperate guys in there ogling at the waitresses was over-the-top in my opinion. But their wings were excellent. A little spicy is good but I don't like too much heat, just regular barbecue sauce.

Has to be Salt and Pepper for me

We had some last week when we went out - Nduja and honey, sweet but with a nice little kick to them

Oh man, I love me some chicken wings... been too long since I've had some.

My perfect 20 wing order would be something along the lines of:
20 fried
Extra crispy
Prefer flats
10 with hot buffalo
10 with a spicy rub (like a spicy ranch or a spicy lemon pepper)
Blue cheese/carrots/celery

My go to would be 6 Spicy Garlic and 6 Sweet BBQ. I eat the spicy garlic first with some chunky blue cheese and then the Sweet BBQ

The prices on raw wings at the grocery is just getting ridiculous. Love' em but $3/lb for a bunch of bones & skin? $5/lb for the local farm ones?

I grilled some with a garlic siracha rub a few weeks ago. Sons ate them up...

Back