McDonald's Sauce Policy

Apparently no franchise or QSR restaurant owners in this thread. Condiments, packaging, and all those little things that we think have little impact, really alter the bottom line of the facility. Just pay the extra for the extra you're asking.

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A company that makes many billion let’s just say 8 million per year. Think they can afford to lose 10,000 per year to keep the customers loyal and happy

but can a country club afford to lose 25 range balls in profit

I don't know about McDonald's sauce policy but I can share my own Tour Sauce policy...

If you do the O'Meara club twirl after an iron shot, your ball darned sure better not miss the green.

A company that makes many billion let’s just say 8 million per year. Think they can afford to lose 10,000 per year to keep the customers loyal and happy

Profit always matters no matter what your revenue is.

I always try to get some tartar sauce for the nuggets. Man so good!

Got a nugget meal tonight, always order 4 hot mustard sauces and checked the receipt and I didn't get charged for the extra, score!

Now keep in mind they often will make changes for people, but the company handbook says if you get a 10 piece, you get 2 sauces, but if you get a 20 piece, you get 3. A friend would like someone to explain that to him.

When i go to Canada I try and get 100 BBQ sauces hahaha! It sucks that they charge extra. Just give me a handful and let me be happy.

Listen to the chef, he is wise.

Just happy to contribute to the betterment of society one piece of food at a time.

I have never been denied or charged when I ask for extra sauce, regardless of the nugget count. You peeps have got it real bad, just try and work through it. Hopefully the sun will still come up tomorrow.

2 sauces for 10
3 sauces for 20
The math doesn’t add up here. Seems like some sort of deep conspiracy. So we are supposed to eat those last 5 nuggs with no sauce?? Outrageous!!!

2 sauces for 10
3 sauces for 20
The math doesn’t add up here. Seems like some sort of deep conspiracy. So we are supposed to eat those last 5 nuggs with no sauce?? Outrageous!!!

Yes it’s a conspiracy to keep nugget eaters down. Agreed.

Well, since they earned $5.14B in 2018, $10k would only be 0.000195% of that, so, yeah, I'm gonna say it's no big deal.

#mathforthewin
So we're going to compare actual earnings for one year vs hypothetical nugget sales for one month and declare the argument over?

Didnt read all posts so apologies if it was already said but from now on just order 2 separate 10 pieces.

So with 20 nuggets today I got 5 sauces....for free!

So with 20 nuggets today I got 5 sauces....for free!
They weren't free. Nothing is free.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4 sauces for 10 pieces, no additional charge

I just find this topic hilarious, and what OGputtnfool said, "nothing is for free".....straight up truth

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mbenro;n8877208 said:
I just find this topic hilarious, and what OGputtnfool said, "nothing is for free".....straight up truth

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OG only posts straight up truths!

The text messages with my friend that went through this.

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 2.24.53 PM.png

JB;n116936 said:
Now keep in mind they often will make changes for people, but the company handbook says if you get a 10 piece, you get 2 sauces, but if you get a 20 piece, you get 3. A friend would like someone to explain that to him.

You’re supposed to eat 5 dry brother, that’s just the way it is! Lol!

I’ve wondered about this one myself.

sposey013168;n8628827 said:
Here I go with business lessons again, yes condiments like sauce make huge difference on the bottom line. Let’s say they sell 500,000 nugget orders this month. 1 extra sauce per order is 500,000 sauces. Let’s say the sauce packs cost them 2 cents each. That’s $10000 in lost profit. If $10000 on the bottom line is no big deal to you, please remind me to never go into business with you

Reading this again, sposey is a good businessman. Especially when you remember that McDonald's employees are demanding $15/hr and higher. But by all means, let's throw away $10k a month in sauce packets.

Back