Dessert - Show me the sugar

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey All,

If I’m creating this thread and there is already one like it, please delete this. I couldnt find one.

I have a vicious sweet tooth, so thought we could post some pics of some great desserts.

I randomly stumbled on this one today..

09ca1db184bfcbe2afe7cae62dc36f2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We usually golf late on Saturday evening so I hit the grocery store on the way home for some odd and ends. Last weekend I found these pastries called Filled Clams, which were a puff pastry filled with Bavarian cream I believe. The 4 only lasted 30 minutes before they were all gone.

I like 7 layer cookies. Crushed graham crackers, coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter. Now I really want to bake some of them.

I don't have any pictures but I sometimes make cookie brownies. I mix up my brownies mix then add chocolate chip cookies on top. Very tasty and the kids really like them.

"Greatest" is totally subjective and really depends on whether you like brown sugar or white sugar. Here are some pics of the "greatest" deserts in each category. The Sahara and Antarctica.

Attachments

• antarctica.JPG
    antarctica.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • sahara.JPG
    sahara.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
i would say we found "that guy," but i don't think there's been much confusion on that for quite some time...

i can say no to dessert, but i do love it. right now we are plowing through a key lime pie from publix. so freaking good.

I'm a simple man when it comes to dessert. My wife's carrot cake is probably my favorite.

I know it'll be an unpopular opinion, but the best desserts are the ones that are delicious with little to no sugar.

Ah now this is my kind of food thread dessert makes he very happy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of cakes or cookies with a cup of coffee after a meal.

And by fan, I mean it's an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 things I wish were healthy: 1) Reese's PB Cups, 2) Little Debbie Swiss Rolls, and 3) BlueBell Cookies 'n Cream ice cream!

Back