I love George Killian's Irish Red! But even tho' it's made by Coors, I don't like Coors beer!

I enjoy Coors, but love Blue Moon, and it's a Coors brand as well.

Just treated myself to a case of Heavy Seas Pyrate Fleet sampler...all over 7%...Mmmmmmmmm

Got my beers for tommorrows lake excursion. I plan on starting the day with a Jooooose and switch to Svyturys Extra. Svyturys Extra was a gift from an overseas friend who is visiting. Great stuff!

clam, you need to drink some steel reserve. high alcohol content and very, very affordable. even comes in a big ol' 24oz can!

clam, you need to drink some steel reserve. high alcohol content and very, very affordable. even comes in a big ol' 24oz can!

I have tried the ol' 211 for your 411. It is a tasty beverage. I love the tall boy cans. The gas station I usually stop at quit stocking it.

I am really looking forward to the Svyturys Extra. It reminds me of my time in Lithuania.

I have tried the ol' 211 for your 411. It is a tasty beverage. I love the tall boy cans. The gas station I usually stop at quit stocking it.

I am really looking forward to the Svyturys Extra. It reminds me of my time in Lithuania.

oh, lithuania! best olympic basketball shirts ever!!

the 92' olympic team wore these shirts to warm up in! freakin' awesome!

lithuania%20earth%20edition%20c.JPG

you can get southern tier in your local grocery store?? I am so jealous. I hate PA's ridiculous alcohol laws

yeppers, and yes PA's alcohol laws are awful.

Had a cold one for the first time in awhile. Ugh. Need to get my tolerance back up. Gotta gt in shape for september! Been eyein sone choco stout (yungs i believ)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, lithuania! best olympic basketball shirts ever!!

the 92' olympic team wore these shirts to warm up in! freakin' awesome!

I had that shirt...think its still someone in the closet actually. Liquid Blue made it. They made all of the officially licensed grateful dead stuff back in the day.

I had that shirt...think its still someone in the closet actually. Liquid Blue made it. They made all of the officially licensed grateful dead stuff back in the day.

I want that shirt. I need a large. It would go over great with my Lithuanian palls. I could wear it when I get together with them and have some beers. Anyone still sell them?

I've got a can of Efes Pilsen here, from Istanbul. Not bad, sharp and aromatic for a pilsner. 6.1% seems to suit it too.

Next to the Staropramen from Prague. Then the Nastro Azzuro from Italy.

I am getting ready to brew my own version of an American Wheat. Im going to call it "Blue Balls Wheat" in honor of my pregnant wife. ;)

lmfao! that is pricless h2ojon!

I am getting ready to brew my own version of an American Wheat. Im going to call it "Blue Balls Wheat" in honor of my pregnant wife. ;)

Blue Moon! Filling and flavorful. Only on tap though with an Orange peel. Bottle just isn't the same.

Any beer from the tap is way better than a bottle or can. I love local brew companies where you can get the micros straight from the tap.

Make mine a.....Guiness !!

Make mine a.....Guiness !!

Like Setho said is on Stewart Cink's Tour Bag, "You can't drink Guiness all day unless you start in the morning " :eek:)

I needed something to take the edge off my day so I headed to the local brew pub and indulged in some Wind River Blonde. I feel much better now.

Had a Sweetwater IPA earlier today. Great beer.

I would love to sit and drink a Mac & Jack's or Fat Tire, but a Rouge Dead Man's Ale is also good. But when those are not around a ice cold Bud Light is just about as good as it can get

Back