I am not sure you are going to get a response on that one AHH. But I will chime in for him. Because while he was at cooking school, pilot school, the police academy, training in the prosecutors office, and more, all before the age of 23, he found these suited him best.

I kid I kid.

Is he the world's most interesting man? Why didn't he list Dos Equis?

"He once had an awkward moment just to see how it feels."

090522_ARC_beerTN.jpg

That is a great beer coyna.

Is he the world's most interesting man? Why didn't he list Dos Equis?

"He once had an awkward moment just to see how it feels."

090522_ARC_beerTN.jpg

I really like that ad campaign. The narration by the guy who does Frontline is perfect.

That was the winner of our Sligo Contest.

I'm a Pabst Blue Ribbon fanatic. Nothing better than a ice cold PBR after a round, or during for that matter.

The best American macro brewery beer ever made. There's this little 9 hole par 3 course in San Diego that's supposed to be the oldest course in town. It's called Sail Ho. Used to belong to the Navy I guess. Anyway they have the best PBR on draft that I ever tasted. Just plain old crisp clean beer. It taste so good when it's hot out. Just sip on one under the umbrellas and watch the little kids tee off on the first hole. It's a 50 yard par 3! Ha!

I'm a homebrewer, a couple friends and I started our own microbrewery called "Threefellas brew." :) Haven't brewed a batch in a while but still have a few floating around in the fridge

three-fellas-brew-3-300x206.jpg

Other than that, I'm a huge fan if microbrews, everytime I go to the store, I try to find something I haven't tried before. Sam Adams is always a solid fallback, have you guys had their summer ale? It's pretty good.

Fat Tire and/or Boulevard Wheat for me. I like to know that I'm not drinking water, but also I don't want to have to use a spoon.

Moosehead for me.

I really don't like beer, but I love Yeungling. Go figure.

haven't been on this thread before so I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this beer...the brand name is Dogfish Head...only a couple of package stores near me up here in northern Massachusetts have it...they have a website and I guess they're out of a brewpub in Delaware...but anyway the "60 Minute IPA" is good

their 90 min ipa is great...and the 120 min ipa should be illegal.

They also have a 75 min ipa which I never had before. I believe they only have it on draft at their brewpub in rehoboth beach, delaware. luckily Im going their for the weekend...hope the keg isnt already kicked!

I really don't like beer, but I love Yeungling. Go figure.

I drank a ton of their Lagers when I was in Pittsburgh. They actually had a guy walking around selling them at the Pirates game so I couldnt resist. I have never seen them out here.

Has anyone tried the Guinness 250 year limited edition stout? It's pretty good..

As far as stouts go- try one called North Coast Old Rasputin Stout- preferably on draft. It is amazing- I have been known to order it for desert while out to dinner.

Stone Brewery IPA and Ruination IPA are very good. Their Pale Ale is a good everday brew as well.

their 90 min ipa is great...and the 120 min ipa should be illegal.

They also have a 75 min ipa which I never had before. I believe they only have it on draft at their brewpub in rehoboth beach, delaware. luckily Im going their for the weekend...hope the keg isnt already kicked!

did you try the 75 Min IPA? Curious as to how it was

Stella Artois,always have liked this brew,dont see me changing any time soon.

stella-artois-bottle.jpg

Right now I'm on a Stella kick.....

[YOUTUBE]S1A0p0F_iH8[/YOUTUBE]

Knew that was coming sooner or later!

One of my dogs is named Stella and my neighbors always get a kick when I call for her like Brando :act-up:

Guinness, New Castle Brow Ale and Dos XX Amber. German beers like Weirsteiner (sp?) and Fransiskoner (sp again) are also winners. I was thrilled when I heard that Cink drank Guinness out of The Jug.

ah, the beer thread. first time i've come across it. beer is the other great passion in my life. i used to homebrew a lot but now with the little man in the house all my gear had to go. i used to brew 75 gallons every year so it was a pretty big outfit i had set up in the "brew room", now it's Foster's room.

living in asheville is fantastic for beers of all types. in fact, we were just voted beer town usa! one of my favorite local brewers is Highland and every winter they put out their "cold mountain winter ale". this years has a twinge of a pumpkin spice to it and it's deliciouse.

currently, the fridge is stocked with some Duck Rabbit Milk Stout and Miller High Life. I've been a high life drinker since i was of age and it'll always be in the fridge but i like to have some higher end beers in the fridge to accompany my meals.

ah, the beer thread. first time i've come across it. beer is the other great passion in my life. i used to homebrew a lot but now with the little man in the house all my gear had to go. i used to brew 75 gallons every year so it was a pretty big outfit i had set up in the "brew room", now it's Foster's room.

living in asheville is fantastic for beers of all types. in fact, we were just voted beer town usa! one of my favorite local brewers is Highland and every winter they put out their "cold mountain winter ale". this years has a twinge of a pumpkin spice to it and it's deliciouse.

currently, the fridge is stocked with some Duck Rabbit Milk Stout and Miller High Life. I've been a high life drinker since i was of age and it'll always be in the fridge but i like to have some higher end beers in the fridge to accompany my meals.

Get the guest room ready :eek:).... I will be coming your house this weekend!

Guinness, New Castle Brow Ale and Dos XX Amber. German beers like Weirsteiner (sp?) and Fransiskoner (sp again) are also winners. I was thrilled when I heard that Cink drank Guinness out of The Jug.

man, i love me some German beers as well. i love fransinskaner and am a huge fan of Spaten's Optimator. the optimator is their dark offering but they have a lager that's fantastic.

for the high life or for the duck rabbit?:D

I'm a Miller Lite Man or cold beer, which ever you got :eek:).... Of course you will have to scrape all that snow off your golf course before I can head your way :eek:)

Back