Boulevard Wheat and Ommegan Witte tonight and tomorrow.

Love me some wheat beer:banana:

I tend to drink a few different beers, depends what country im in i suppose and what im doing the next day (guinness can have side affects the day after :p)

so, ill list by country name:

Ireland - Guinness, Kilkenny
France - Kronenberg
Serbia - Niksicko
Germany - Paulaner, Franziskaner
Hungary - Borsodi
Denmark - Royal
Australia - Crown
Belgian - Duvel
USA - Miller, perhaps Coors..

I do like my whiskeys too :D

I might add that Effes is a really good beer (its Turkish), but i havenyt had the opportunity to try it, maybe ill go to the offlicence and buy some later :D

and I dont rate the Spanish beers, thats the other notable country ive been to, and the UK too, nothing nice there beerwise either ! :D

Great list Coco but whats up with your American choice?:D

I enjoy a Coors every once in a while but there are so many better American beers out there. Do they import beers like Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada there?

Great list Coco but whats up with your American choice?:D

I enjoy a Coors every once in a while but there are so many better American beers out there. Do they import beers like Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada there?

Ive only had US beers that have been imported, and to be frank, the list is slim..

Bud, Bud light, Coors, Coors lite, Miller... I'm starting to run out now.

Im drinking a lot of Guinness and Paulaner these times. happy me :blob:

Maybe well have to get together a care package. :D

Im all for the Guiness and Murphys but I have had a 12 pack of Paulener that I just cant finish off, Im just not that into it.

Maybe well have to get together a care package. :D

Im all for the Guiness and Murphys but I have had a 12 pack of Paulener that I just cant finish off, Im just not that into it.

Murphys is not bad either, but its not really sold in Dublin. Gotta head to Cork for that.. I would refuse a bouquet of beer :D

I tend to drink a few different beers, depends what country im in i suppose and what im doing the next day (guinness can have side affects the day after :p)

so, ill list by country name:

Ireland - Guinness, Kilkenny
France - Kronenberg
Serbia - Niksicko
Germany - Paulaner, Franziskaner
Hungary - Borsodi
Denmark - Royal
Australia - Crown
Belgian - Duvel

I do like my whiskeys too :D

oooo, that is one of my favorite aussie drops. depending on where you are in the country there's other fine ones as well. i was a big fan of toohey's old when i lived over there. crown lager was just too expensive for a college kid.

oooo, that is one of my favorite aussie drops. depending on where you are in the country there's other fine ones as well. i was a big fan of toohey's old when i lived over there. crown lager was just too expensive for a college kid.

college kids in ireland drink: Bavaria, Dutch gold, Amstel, Buckfast, Devils bit etc... all cheap n cheerful n hangover fueled guzzlers :D

Ive only had US beers that have been imported, and to be frank, the list is slim..

Bud, Bud light, Coors, Coors lite, Miller... I'm starting to run out now.

sad sad sad so many american craft beers that are better than this SWILL too bad that you are missing out and for german beers SPATEN rules the roost plus Pilsner Urquell is one of my faves as well but to each his own.

Great beer. It's very smooth and not too bitter.

I'd never even heard of it. The GF pointed it our in a magazine, sounds good :D

I'd never even heard of it. The GF pointed it our in a magazine, sounds good :D

I like to split a can or two with my girl for a change of pace every now and then.

I like to split a can or two with my girl for a change of pace every now and then.

I'll have to look for it then. All that chocolate, it sounds too rich for me to drink the whole one.

domestic Miller Genuine Draft

import Blue Moon

hoegaarden

Black & Tans - yes -- all year -- not just for St. Pattys

My 2 favorites right now are:

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar
&
Stone Ruination IPA

domestic Miller Genuine Draft

import Blue Moon

Sunday_Hacker you might want to rethink your import choice. It's actually a domestic brought to you by the same people that brought you your Miller Genuine Draft, the joint venture between SAB Miller and MoslsonCoors, MillerCoors. Confused yet? :D

ahhh thanks Hacker! too lazy to read the bottle I guess! :shame:

does it count if I dont use the orange they always give you with it! :clown:

No need to be shamed. The current state of the global beer industry is very convoluted. I say drink what you like!

I had a pretty rockin Porter the other night at a local pub, it had coffee infused into it. I guess this place just opened so Im pretty excited.
http://www.ladyfaceale.com/ontap.html
It kind of reminded me of when Red Hook put Starbucks in their stout.

My 2 favorites right now are:

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar
&
Stone Ruination IPA

Love the Rogue Hazelnut Brown, great smooth malty beer.

Back