What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marinaded steak and perogies

This sounds delicious, Buck. I'm jealous!

I made an omelette with Colby Jack cheese, Boars Head habañero ham, green peppers, and onions.

Herb chicken, potatoes and mixed veggies.

Burgers again. Extra thick cheese lettuce tomato onion lot's of bacon and banana pepper's on a Kaiser roll. It was fantastic it's all about how you season the meat.

null-20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Burgers again. Extra thick cheese lettuce tomato onion lot's of bacon and banana pepper's on a Kaiser roll. It was fantastic it's all about how you season the meat.

null-20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I want.

Either Indian food or Sushi tonight. It'll be up to the Doc in the end.

I'm going to cook shrimp stir fry with onions, peppers, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts over garlic lemon rice noodles.

Manning the grill tonight. Grilled zucchini, peppers, and London broil.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What's for Dinner?

Pasta and garlic bread.

Left over sausage/potato/green and red pepper what ever you want to call it.

Fuddruckers...#NotVeganApproved

4udu6ajy.jpg

Chicken Kitchen!!!

Hamburgers with peanut butter are delicious.

Lasagna...im stuffed

I'll probably have some cake. I love cake.

I found a pack of tofu in the fridge last night, so I made tofu Parm for dinner. Same method as chicken Parm. Honestly, I would have thought it was chicken Parm while eating it. Surprisingly delicious. I may do that again in the future.

Flying back to my hometown of Philadelphia today so there is definitely a hoagie in my dinner plans tonight.

I found a pack of tofu in the fridge last night, so I made tofu Parm for dinner. Same method as chicken Parm. Honestly, I would have thought it was chicken Parm while eating it. Surprisingly delicious. I may do that again in the future.
I dont even know who you are anymore.

I dont even know who you are anymore.

I kind of thought the same thing while I was eating it. But, it was delicious nonetheless.

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes and salad.

Calzone...yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back