What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled Mahi Mahi, Italian marinated grilled shrimp kebabs, lemon and feta orzo pasta salad, and Italian cole slaw. Dessert is carrot cake, and a big bottle of white wine

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Grilled chicken sandwich with some fruit on the side. Trying to lose weight stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tacos!

Enchiladas

Turkey burgers!!

Bourbon and Brown Sugar marinated flank steak

Damn son that steaks sounds great!

Going to get sushi with my wife before she goes into work to just decompress and spend some time with her.

Mr hero

a7a7ezud.jpg

Fish sticks, lol. Been a loooong day.

We're going to try something new.

Crock pot BBQ Pork with onion and red bell pepper, slow cooked in the crock pot, then served over BBQ potato chips like nachos.

It will be Shaners......

Likely a Publix sub while watching Chipper Jones have his number retired at the Ted tonight. #CheapFoodFTW

If we can't get organized before the game, though, I will hit up the Philly Cheese Steak Hot Dog at the Ted. (You read that correctly, and it's awesome.)

Dancing Dragon, Combo Plate #10: Pork Chow Mein, Sweet & Sour Pork, Sesame Chicken. 50 minutes on the elliptical should cover...half of that meal.

Just had my first encounter with Poutine at the Gastro Pub...followed that up with a wagyu burger....amazing! I will be back

Just had my first encounter with Poutine at the Gastro Pub...followed that up with a wagyu burger....amazing! I will be back
Poutine...NICE!

i hope you had a real poutine made with cheese curds and not just shredded cheese

Out to eat: Crabcakes.

Chipotle......vegan bowl. Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back