What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home made chili and a salad.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Steak, shrimp, and twice baked potatoes at the fire house. YUM

Tapaway!

full out hawaiian bbq at the course... it was crazy how much food there was

Grilled chicken, Mac n cheese, who knows what else. Family birthday thing.

Short ribs with a Thai chili glazed, broccoli Alfred pasta and sweet corn

You guys are making me really hungry...Nate, those scallops look outstanding. Twice baked potatoes are a favorite of mine as well.

EDIT: Don't feel like cooking for myself tonight, so it looks like Moo Goo gai pan is a phone call away.

Pizza.

Grilled Cheese Burger with fries.

Something Liz got from this site last year, not sure what it's called. Ground beef, sloppy joe mix, cheese and bis quick on top. Good stuff!

Chicken and brown rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fettuccine alfredo

We had pot stickers.

Thanks, now we can put a name with it, lol. Good stuff, kind of thinking about going back in for a midnight snack, lol.

I like the cheeseburger pie and the taco pie much better than the sloppy joe pie.

Just pulled those up, the taco pie looks amazing. That one's getting printed out and left on the kitchen table, haha. Hell, as easy as it is, I might just make that myself some time this week to surprise her. Thanks buddy!

Just pulled those up, the taco pie looks amazing. That one's getting printed out and left on the kitchen table, haha. Hell, as easy as it is, I might just make that myself some time this week to surprise her. Thanks buddy!

Those were made a lot in the old dinner thread! They are easy duey, I made them a lot. You can do it!

Those were made a lot in the old dinner thread! They are easy duey, I made them a lot. You can do it!

I'm on it, after a little shopping trip. Tried to give you rep for that one, but have to spread the love

Homemade pizza with maple sausage and 4 cut up strips of bacon. It's incredible.

photofap.jpg

Red Baron pizza.

Just got a new Big Green Egg...Smoked sausage, chicken and pork chops, grilled vegetables. Must say it was damn good!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We had what we call reception food!! About once a month, my brother and sisters and their families will meet at my moms house for meatballs, chips/salsa and all the food that you would normally find at a reception!!

Just got a new Big Green Egg...Smoked sausage, chicken and pork chops, grilled vegetables. Must say it was damn good!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm jealous, I've heard those are great smokers.

First try at Chicken Enchiladas. Was a success because the 8 & 5 year olds ate them up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back