What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled Hawaiian chicken breasts broccoli salad and fresh picked tomatoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night made some killer honey-Chipotle glazed/marinated/grilled chicken thighs with sprouts and brown rice.

Leftovers tonight, with apologies to GolferGal, so slicing up the leftover chicken and creating an enormous loaded not-quite chef salad with a lil DucatiGirl flair.

Fresh squash, speckled butter beans, and corn from the local farmer’s market, and a baked sweet potato.

My parents sent me a box of home grown tomatoes from the garden. I have not had a tomato that taste this good all year. Our meals have been tomato themed for the past few days. BLT's with avacodo, Home made naan bread Margareta pizza's and tonight was prime beef burgers with thick sliced tomatoes of course. Love me some home grown tomatoes.

boiled shrimp, corn, roasted potatoes, caesar salad.

Started the ol cleanse today with the wife so veggies and salmon with no salt seasoning.

Grilled chicken salad with fresh cherries and a thyme shallot vinaigrette. Homemade Carvel ice cream cake for dessert.

Homemade mac and cheese with bacon.

Made some epic large beef soft tacos Sunday night, and had the leftovers last night (yeah, surprisingly, there were leftovers). Can't go wrong with tacos.

Instapot chicken fajitas

Pork chops, spinach, rice

Wings crispy crispy chicken wings

Taco Tuesday!

Neither of us felt like cooking last night, so we both had a bowl of cereal. Mine was Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats with chocolate milk. Delicious.

On the hunt for some fresh lobster for bday dinner tonight :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Went to a local Parilla today and made meat and Fries. Uruguanian BBQ is open pit with all the weird stuff included, I am not a fan of intestines, hearts or livers in any form and never will be...looks like a similar outing for dinner. Nothing opens till 7pm so a nap maybe in order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cajun chicken strips and mac-n-cheese. While that may not initially sound spectacular, it was some of the best chicken strips and mac-n-cheese I've had in a good while ... and they came from a gas station. :bulgy-eyes:

Tonight’s piece de resistance will be breakfast for dinner. Buttermilk biscuits and bacon and eggs! Yummy!

Wings!
615c1e805365dd3d1ec26aad1793f131.jpg

Chipotle lime chicken skewers, grilled zucchini grilled squash and grilled corn on the cob

Chili and twice baked potatoes

Steak and cake with some ardbeg
a6336a5d77c89bd34155fcf88d38a763.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back