What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably grab a burger on the way to band practice.

pulled pork

We ate at a nice restaurant on Lake Oconee over by Reynolds Plantation, I had a half rack of ribs and my wife had crusted grouper. Very good.

Pizza Pie

made sloppy joes with ground turkey tatar tots and fries. Kids picked the meal, dad made it healthy. Fries were baked

My wife is currently making me a huge Nacho platter with red onions, tomatoes, red/orange/yellow peppers, ground buffalo meant with taco seasoning, bacon, and many other goodies including Tillamook cheese all over it. On top of that she is currently making her special guacamole from scratch.

10 minutes ago she suggested I go golfing tomorrow. I'm in LOVE lol!

I had a pepperoni roll and beer.

Tonight we are going to the local minor league hockey game, so that means, bad hotdogs, crummy pizza and really expensive beer.

Bacon Spam and rice.

Zaxby's.

I lurve me some BBQ. Jealous? Yep.

They offer like six different BBQ sauces, as well as three that are heated.. I usually just roll with their stock offering and it's aweeeeeeeesome dude.

Scrambled eggs and bacon. Had to be something simple for me with Liz out of town, lol.

Enjoy your breakfast duey! Breakfast is awesome for dinner!

We're having rising crust pizza.

Enjoy your breakfast duey! Breakfast is awesome for dinner!

We're having rising crust pizza.

Due that sounds awesome. Love breakfast for dinner!!!!

It was darn good if I might say so. I went a little crazy and cooked up 7 egg's, but got 'em all down with room for the bacon, haha.

It was darn good if I might say so. I went a little crazy and cooked up 7 egg's, but got 'em all down with room for the bacon, haha.

I've been on a French Toast kick lately.

The Doc is making chicken and brown rice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back