What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! One of the best I have had was at the Phillies Spring Training field down here in Clearwater. Delicious!

Those are actually good because they bring in all the ingredients from Philly including the rolls...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Salad, fried shrimp, hush pupppies and tea!!

Chicken finger sub / mike and ikes.

Ham and cheese bagel and some cranberries

For Kevin, homemade au gratin! Just hadn't put the cheddar on top to melt yet in the pic.

406ffc88-eccf-aaea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Kevin, homemade au gratin! Just hadn't put the cheddar on top to melt yet in the pic.

406ffc88-eccf-aaea.jpg

Looks good dude, I think you need to post the recipe in the Recipe Thread.

I almost hate to say it, but I had Chipotle tonight.

Red curry chicken and brown rice

Looks good dude, I think you need to post the recipe in the Recipe Thread.

Will do, you guys and gals will laugh your heads off when you see where it's from! Lady can cook though.

I had a chicken sandwich and fries from the dining hall.

I had a chicken sandwich and fries from the dining hall.

ahhhh memories, the good ole dining hall. had some red robin tonight

Throwing some fajitas on the grill (or the goods to make fajitas I should say).

Taking my beautiful wife out for "pre-anniversary". Our 2nd anniversary is Tuesday, and we probably won't to go out that night.

Sushi incoming.

I had a buffalo chicken wrap tonight.

Chicken Marsala w/ mash & corn

First time eating Basa (was on sale recently). Or Vietnamese Catfish as it used to be known until channel catfish producers threw a fit and got the name outlawed.

Was very very good. Put some Dijon, pepper, garlic, dill, hot sauce, italian dressing, and limes on top while roasting, and while a bit moist for my liking (cooked from frozen, will try thawing and frying next time), it was great. Had with some wild rice, corn, and a caesar salad (and a dry white on the side). My wife had just dill and garlic and she still liked it enough for it to become a new addition to our 'must have weekly' list (along with salmon and stir-fry).

Seared scallops on the grill.

I always worry about spending so much on scallops and then mis-cooking them. I keep hearing they're very hard to cook properly so they're not rubbery or burnt. How do you do thm?

Tomato pie

Big salad - spring mix of greens plus baby spinach and kale, shredded broccoli, shredded carrots, purple cabbage, some grape tomatoes topped with some shredded cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.

I'm stuffed now...

Homemade Chipotle burrito bowl

Big salad - spring mix of greens plus baby spinach and kale, shredded broccoli, shredded carrots, purple cabbage, some grape tomatoes topped with some shredded cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.

I'm stuffed now...

All of our salads seem to turn into big salads. They don't start out that way, but by the time you are through making them, you're like "how did that happen?"

All of our salads seem to turn into big salads. They don't start out that way, but by the time you are through making them, you're like "how did that happen?"

I love a big salad with lots of colorful things in it, especially in the warm summer months.

Those scallops look great Nate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back