What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Fungi with Prosciutto pizza

Dont let the name fool you, its delicious! Olive oil base with portabella mushrooms, prosciutto, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, and mozzarella and gorgonzola cheeses*

ab8daf276a1082d38f86707ae6c1527f.jpg

Looks fantastic man! What is that you’re drinking there also young man? Haha! Looks tasty also...solid night.

Looks fantastic man! What is that you’re drinking there also young man? Haha! Looks tasty also...solid night.
That was the Blue-eyed Blonde Farmhouse Ale. Not bad, but I should have had the hefeweizen with the pizza.

That was the Blue-eyed Blonde Farmhouse Ale. Not bad, but I should have had the hefeweizen with the pizza.

I’m a fan of a boos blonde ale, but you’re probably right. Hard to go wrong with hefe and pizza.

Chicken parmesan!
a9eb116fb768292d64765d0c23104124.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Charcoal grilled burgers and onion rings

Going for the 2" Thick Cut Porterhouse this evening. Baked Potato, Smoke House Beans and Texas Garlic Bread. All on my 26" Weber Charcoal grill.

Leftover spaghetti

Tried a new mexican joint, couple tacos, quesadillas and some queso

3.5lb bone in prime ribeye. kenji’s crispy potatoes with garlic infused duck fat. creamed spinach. central coast syrah. about to lay into some blue bell cookie dough. if you’re gonna have a cheat day, go big or go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3.5lb bone in prime ribeye. kenji’s crispy potatoes with garlic infused duck fat. creamed spinach. central coast syrah. about to lay into some blue bell cookie dough. if you’re gonna have a cheat day, go big or go home.

Where are the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stromboli and Italian salad w a ton of provolone and pepperoni

Grilled Burritos

Where are the pics

next time!!!

the potatoes were a bit of a fail. i cut them too small. it’s kenji’s recipe and he says to cut thick, but i obviously know better. and shocker, he was right haha

next time!!!

the potatoes were a bit of a fail. i cut them too small. it’s kenji’s recipe and he says to cut thick, but i obviously know better. and shocker, he was right haha

Did you do the prime rib sous vide then sear?

Had steak on the grill

Did you do the prime rib sous vide then sear?

yessir. 134.5 for 4 hours, then got some lump going in the kamado. next time i’ll probably drop down to 131.5 or 132. it wasn’t overdone but i wanted it a little more on the rare side of medium rare.

Like GG, nothing really sounded good. Didn't feel inspired to cook, so I ended up at Taco Bell for Nachos Belle Grande and a soft taco.

Shepherds Pie.

We went to Ruby Ruesday's per my wife's request for Mother's Day.

My wife asked for lasagna, so that is what I made

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beanie weenies.

string cheese, wheat thins, an apple and an orange. trying to keep it calorie low key after gorging myself at lunch.

Cooked a corned beef brisket, mixed veggies with cheese sauce, and cubed potatoes with cheese.

Turkey club w avocado and some onion and French fries. Ohhh and vodka plenty of vodka

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bone in ribeye w asparagus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back