What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few of my favorite things... ; )

f4eab8bcb8665f50ad6e9853c54f793d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-bones and baked potatoes.

reverse seared prime steaks. 2lb bone in dry aged prime ribeye for my fil and me, 8oz prime filets for my mil and wife. stage 1 was smoked with pecan wood, stage 2 was a hard sear over charcoal and the same wood. roasted brussels sprouts, and guga foods sous vide potatoes. one of the better meals i’ve cooked in a long time. spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thick Cut Cowboy Ribeye for me, NY strips for wife and daughter. Pasta salad and sweet corn with Garlic buttered Croissants.

Fried venison and lentils and rice

Thick Cut Cowboy Ribeye for me, NY strips for wife and daughter. Pasta salad and sweet corn with Garlic buttered Croissants.

cowboy ribeye is my favorite cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honey Buffalo Grilled chicken and Yakiniku steak tips

What's for Dinner?

Ribs and homemade potato salad

Pork tenderloin, fresh steamed broccoli and penne pasta

Leftover Sinatra Chicken from my favorite restaurant - it'a so good
SINATRA CHICKEN ✦
Pan seared chicken breast, smoked pancetta, mozzarella, Grand Marnier cream sauce, capellini

Leftover baby back ribs I smoked yesterday along with smoked mac n cheese, even better today.

Philly cheese steak sammich and fries at a local sports bar, after Wifey and I took in a Sunday afternoon movie.

Stuffed Bell Peppers.

Wife made chipotle bowls and they were fantastic. I devoured them to quick to take a picture.

Left-over smoked beef short ribs, potato's, onions and pepper in foil.

Chicken stir fry

Tuna sandwich after golf

Chinese take out.

Whopper.

Got the sammich w/cheese and a medium Dr Pepper, and with tax was $8.10. Now, while the Whopper remains my favorite fast food burger, I'm not sure I can continue to justify spending eight bucks for a burger and a drink. That's just crazy.

Whopper.

Got the sammich w/cheese and a medium Dr Pepper, and with tax was $8.10. Now, while the Whopper remains my favorite fast food burger, I'm not sure I can continue to justify spending eight bucks for a burger and a drink. That's just crazy.

I can remember when you could get a triple Whopper with fries and a drink for that price.

Salt and peppered, grilled at 400 for 4 minutes, flipping each minute to get the good grill marks
dec7b7cef9ddebc11e002df2943b0416.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going to throw down a dozen chicken thighs on the smoker this afternoon.

Very spicy tacos and chips and ghost pepper salsa. All washed down with ice cold Miller Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back