Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Time for a Bagel in Morris Plains. Best combination of crust and chew plus a slight yeast flavor mmmm.
Will have to check it out some day. Pretty close by.

Scrambled eggs with chorizo, bacon, mushrooms, black olives, diced onion, and avocado.

Yesterday I made pancake batter, but then decided I really wanted a waffle so I just put the pancake batter in the waffle maker. It actually worked out pretty well, and I had a panaffle.

Brought my wife and daughter to the Diner in town and had this. My God. Bacon, potatoe cheese onion skillet with poached eggs on top. Sadly I could only eat like a quarter of it.. Haha

add0b140a26a4f122ec5dacf8ea849cf.jpg

Cooked the family eggs, bacon and sausage this morning while I had steel cut oats. Yummy.

Brought my wife and daughter to the Diner in town and had this. My God. Bacon, potatoe cheese onion skillet with poached eggs on top. Sadly I could only eat like a quarter of it.. Haha

add0b140a26a4f122ec5dacf8ea849cf.jpg

However that meal you had may be in my near future as a cheat day.

Yesterday I made pancake batter, but then decided I really wanted a waffle so I just put the pancake batter in the waffle maker. It actually worked out pretty well, and I had a panaffle.

Panaffle....or a Waffcake? :alien:

Doughnuts! Also the shape of the points the Lions are gonna score.

Portillos for a pre round lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, zipper peas, & corn bread. :hungry:

Two hardboiled eggs and some hard sharp cheddar cheese. Just because it was there when I opened the fridge.

Eggburger and a Kilkenny

d14a898de57b091742e4a41cd1314279.jpg

Lunch today was a quick and not so good for me one. McDonald's double quarter pounder with cheese, and fries.

halloween party so there is all kinds of crap

where are you because I know they don't serve that in the concourse.
Pub42 on Eagle Street. It's been renovated and owned by the same guy who owns the Pearl St. Pub.

He'll make a gazillion dollars once the construction starts on the convention center.

Whole wings from Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken!

Yummy!

JM

Pizza and beer before shopping at whole foods. The new one that just opened here has a pub inside.

Burnt ends, fries and rings.

Back