Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

English muffin w/peanut butter and a coffee.

Turkey sausage, egg beaters and black coffee

Cocoa crisps

Finished off the cottage pie.

Chipotle

More Rogan Josh!

It's so cool to run into instances where people talk (post) like my Hawaiian cousins!

I can't help it Smallie! :)

There were no leftovers last night, so I brought a can of Campbell's Chunky Sirloin soup. Not bad, but lots of salt!

u2abe7ud.jpg

Omelettes in a bag.

Skim milk, raspberries and blueberries an egg whites. I'm on a mission to lose 20lbs by New Year's Day. I've already lost 12lbs, so I think I'll make it!

Skim milk, raspberries and blueberries an egg whites. I'm on a mission to lose 20lbs by New Year's Day. I've already lost 12lbs, so I think I'll make it!

Are you in the THP Biggest Loser contest?

rybuvutu.jpg

Hot dog for brunch at the course

Chourico & cheddar omelet for breakfast, waiting to have a combo late lunch/dinner

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Egg Drop soup.

Had a fried hamburger party with fried egg a slice of Swiss cheese on bread with a splat of mayo and Dijon mustard. Not bad for a hodge-podge rummage through freezer and fridge whilst the misses was away.

Gus's Hot Dogs
y4asytaq.jpg

I eat whatever the leftovers are from the last couple of days. Today it was turkey meatball spaghetti with green beans/slivered almonds. Obviously it was delicious! Thanks to my wife!
tenytaby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftovers from last night. Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots and corn. Gonna go heat it up in the microwave pretty soon.

Breakfast, couple slices of toast and PB...Lunch, leftover hamburger helper, green beans and an apple.

T-bone & mashed potatoes
y5y8e5e5.jpg

Tapping away on my iPhone

20131221_082230_zpsfbcac0df.jpg

Cereal...keeping It light going g to workout and lose some lbs this weekend

Cereal...keeping It light going g to workout and lose some lbs this weekend

I thought about keeping it light, but decided to go with the bacon instead!

Back