Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Playdough

Hi.
Reaction score
Handicap
So we have threads for dinner, beer, wine, and snacks but I couldn't find a thread for breakfast or lunch. So I figured with all the foodies here we needed one. So whats hear what you all eat for breakfast and lunch..

Me this morning I'm having a ham and egg sandwich with left over ham from christmas that was spiral sliced with a brown sugar glaze. It was cooked in an applejuice bath with orange slices stuck to it. Makes a very tasty leftover warmed up in the skillet.

Coffee followed by a shake (protein powder, ice, strawberries, almond milk, and peanut butter).

Same thing every day.

It's a pretty rare day that I eat breakfast or lunch, just have my coffee and go.

I had a coffee and a cookie. I would like to start eating better in the mornings, but it probably won't happen.

i love breakfast foods. i would eat breakfast for every meal of the day if it was practical. my problem is getting up in time to fix it.

i love breakfast foods. i would eat breakfast for every meal of the day if it was practical. my problem is getting up in time to fix it.

I'm in the same boat haha - - Just don't have the interest in getting up and getting it made.

Dan has his own meal thread.

Had 2 coffee,s and an english muffin w/ a slice of cheese. Pretty simple but I enjoy it, not much time today got a doctor appt.

I don't do breakfast much over breaks. I just woke up. Lunch will be a panini though. Yum.

All these breakfast choices (or lack there of) crack me up. Coach Beard is going to come in there and have a field day with it. Breakfast is a very important meal don't you guys know?!?! :D

Today for breakfast I had a Jimmy Dean Delights sausage muffin with egg and cheese. Delicious and quick....perfect! Going out for a burger at lunch. Not healthy....but delicious!

We had a good breakfast this morning, my wife made a slow cooker breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns, green onions, and tomato's. She made this in a crockpot, never thought of doing that before.

We had a good breakfast this morning, my wife made a slow cooker breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns, green onions, and tomato's. She made this in a crockpot, never thought of doing that before.

This sounds great. Did she throw it in at night and let it cook over night? I'm down for anything that can be made in a crockpot..

This does sound awesome!

I had Special K cereal with the yogurt pieces in it, quick and easy.

For breakfast I had a cup of tea and for lunch I usually have some sort of salad. Today we brought in pizza for lunch at the office and now I am ready to take a nap. Can't eat heavy at lunch.

I went with Frittata. Ham, potatoes, onions, green peppers with egg and 4 italian cheeses

Hopefully gonna catch some trout for lunch
eta8emus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had honey nut cheerios, greek yogurt, and oj. Same thing every single day

usamuty4.jpg

Ham egg and cheese breakfast sammie

That pretty much looks like what I had the other day. Today nothing...I regret that choice right now...

Pre- football brunch. Bacon, egg and potato burrito with salsa and hot sauce!

Trix and a can of Mountain Dew.
How healthy!

Raisin bran for breakfast, a cliffbar, a PBJ sandwhich, and maybe a hotdog from the proshop for lunch.

Just made four pieces of French Toast. With peanut butter and syrup.

Back