Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

PB with French toast? Now I have something new to try!

My wife just rolls her eyes.

I also put peanut butter and syrup on pancakes and waffles.

Vegan meatball sub.

Well it's called fake meat. Don't get all technical with me! Haha

I need a picture! If it looks like meat I will give you a pass!

Had an extra ny strip from the other night. Sliced it up and through it in with scrambled eggs, habanero cheese and homemade salsa. And some coffee too.

I need a picture! If it looks like meat I will give you a pass!

Well the only picture at this time will be what it looks like tomorrow morning so how about one next time they are prepared? :D

Well the only picture at this time will be what it looks like tomorrow morning so how about one next time they are prepared? :D

Yes, please skip what it looks like after! hahaha

Sausages. Yup that's it just a big plate full of them

Every morning a Orgain creamy Chocolate Fudge shake and a Cliff Bar Peanut butter and chocolate chip protein bar! Same thing every day! Unless I am going out or my woman cooks eggs and bacon and toast!

For breakfast it will be sausage/cheese and an english muffin. For lunch......I have no idea!!

Looks like I am headed out to Dixon's Chili for lunch for all you can eat tacos.

Had brunch with my wife's grandparents. Lox & Bagels, blintzes (both cheese and potato), and mini cinnamon rolls

OK, it looks like meat! I'll give you a pass this time!

Had eggs in a basket and bacon this morning.

I had a nice huge cinnamon roll for breakfast. Not the best way to start the new year "eating better" lol but dang was it good.

Leftover curry for lunch. Can't beat my mum's curries :)

Just had a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

Breakfast was a ham and egg on multigrain english muffin...

Lunch was a Chunky heathy request veggie with beef, cottage cheese, and sugar free strawberry snack pack..

Back