Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

A simple salad followed by some fruit for lunch, although would have preferred something hot considering the cold wind and rain that is hammering down outside

Corned beef hash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country ham and egg biscuit

Chipotle. Double steak bowl.

That’s my jam too. With the corn

And extra corn. And cheese and extra cheese. Three or four scoops of white rice. Pinto beans.

Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

And extra corn. And cheese and extra cheese. Three or four scoops of white rice. Pinto beans.

For me it’s brown rice,black beans, hot salsa, extra cheese. Sour cream,lettuce

Bacon and black coffee

Jambalayyyyyya

Found some turkey sausage egg bites at Costco......and turns out they’re pretty damn good. New breakfast fully engaged.

Scrambled eggs and black coffee

I went grocery shopping yesterday and finally bought a bunch of healthy food and have a healthy menu planned out for the week. Breakfast this morning was greek yogurt with almonds and a cup of coffee.

Publix wings!

I'm having a late lunch today so on the way in to work I splurged on an egg with some uncured, lean bacon on a fresh out of the oven biscuit at my local coffee shop. Oh, and a cup of Guatemalan coffee.

I wish I could have that every day for the rest of my life. Which admittedly would make for a very short life.

I don't know where they get their uncured bacon but compared to normal "bacon" it's like comparing a good white Bordeaux to the house white at Olive Garden.

No breakfast today. I'm giving 16/8 intermittent fasting a try. So far so good.

Lunch will be some sort of pizza my co-worker wants to try.

Do I go to Chipotle or eat the lunch I packed for work?

Do I go to Chipotle or eat the lunch I packed for work?

I packed a lunch on Monday. Its still sitting in the office fridge. I might eat it tomorrow.

Genoa Salami sandwich and chips.

Omelet and bacon

We stopped at a Saltgrass Steakhouse between eye dr appts and the kids' dr appts.

We will not make that mistake again. Slow and way overpriced, especially so for lunch. I felt like I got robbed when I signed the ticket.

I am obsessed with the sugar kiss melons. I believe their season is coming to an end and I am very sad about that. It's basically the only redeeming quality of summer.

Airplane food

9fc0ee3676c7558f4b738cf5501e83dd.jpg

Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwich with Mayo.

Took my daughter to her preschool today to meet her teachers. On the way back she said, "I'm hungry, Daddy!" I asked her what she wanted and her reply was chicken and mac-cheese! So, went to Bojangle's!

Attachments

• photo36835.jpg
    photo36835.jpg
    985 KB · Views: 5
  • photo36836.jpg
    photo36836.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 5
These might be my new favorite things
33dbd5b57339502c69140a594763d6b5.jpg

Which started yesterday with a very nervous baker, convinced she was going to have to clean the oven after this potential catastrophic epic fail
ed705077fcdbe96d219df36dab0627c6.jpg

Back