The Combos Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I heart Combos. Some of their new flavors are incredible like the 7 layer dip. But this one might take the cake.

Introducing Combos Caramel Creme.

B0k19jnIYAApU0y.jpg

Love Pepperoni Pizza combos.

I will have to try these.

• Admin
7 layer dip is indeed incredible. But the sound of this made my stomach turn

I can destroy some Combos. One of my favorite snacks. Sweet and salty is different, but you can never wrong with the Classic Cheddar cheese.

Cracker FTW. The regular cheese can't be beat but I will give these a go.

I say sprinkle some one top of some Lou Malnati's and see what kind of magic happens.

• Admin
For whatever reason I only eat them on road trips.

I haven't tried those sweet and salty yet, I need to find them ASAP!

These are my go to road snack.

Have you tried the Caramel Bugles, they are awesome! I will be hunting these down.

I've only had the pizza, and it basically ruined my appetite from ever eating a combos again in my life. I may have to look through the flavors and see if there's something that might taste a little better and give them another shot.

I've never even heard of these, but now I must try.

Haha... Thought this was gonna be about combo sets of irons. Cheddar Cheese and pepperoni are my two favorites. I used to love the peanut butter filled, but found some at Costco that I like a bunch. Combos + road trip = time flying!

JM

Love the classic cheddar cheese ones but have not been impressed with any other flavors I have tried.

I've never even heard of these, but now I must try.

You havent had any flavor of combos Army? That must change. Next THP Event you attend, I will bring you a single bag of every flavor they make.
You then bring me Poutine. Even trade.

7 layer dip is outstanding, and jalapeño.

You havent had any flavor of combos Army? That must change. Next THP Event you attend, I will bring you a single bag of every flavor they make.
You then bring me Poutine. Even trade.
Sounds like a plan...but your Customs agents won't look kindly upon a proper Poutine crossing the border. I'll do my best.

JB u r killing me. I haven't these in a long time and saw some in the store and was tempted to grab a bag. Now I want them and have none in the house. Guess I know I will be making a lunch run tomorrow to pick some up...if the wife doesn't call on her way home and ask if I need anything

On my way to get some from the gas station right now!

For whatever reason I only eat them on road trips.

There is perhaps no more satisfying food to pick up at a rest stop then combos.

Clicked in here thinking it was about the Vapor Pro Combo set.

#oops

I heart combos. Just crushed a bag on this flight.

Oh hell yes. Nothing like a big fountain cherry coke, some combos, and maybe skittles to crush on a road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hell yes. Nothing like a big fountain cherry coke, some combos, and maybe skittles to crush on a road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except for the skittles, Cherry Coke and combos are my weakness.

Back