BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

This thread has revived my my meat smoking fever so today it’s a Tri Tip
f6c41b5bc26f4a68d670b00185c49806.jpg

Going to smoke it to 120 internal, take it off get the egg to about 650 then sear it for about 3 minutes a side should be a good medium rare with a nice crust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reverse seared has a nice nice crust, now wrapped going to set for 15 minutes then slice
e0e3a69282fafc2fceb475be8afa3021.jpg

e0e830f594da3fe79663a9e58bc40233.jpg

New grill ordered.
Went with the Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro.
The sear zone was one of the biggest reasons. Going over 1000 degrees was the key and it does it and in a price range we were okay with without going crazy. Its amazing how fast the prices start rising. Then it comes with the rotisserie and infrared in the back for that, and we should have it in a week or so.

ps_PRO500-2_1612_D.png

Thanks. Pretty excited about adding it the arsenal that is a lot of fun. A bit addicting but we use them every night.

1545c964b33cb286acb44d64a16e8887.gif

That is an arsenal!!! Anytime I see a pizza peel, my mouth starts to water.:drool:

That is an arsenal!!! Anytime I see a pizza peel, my mouth starts to water.:drool:

Thanks wedgeman. Going to do some reconfiguring as we picked up some outdoor kitchen pieces to really have some fun this winter and spring and everything should arrive with in a couple of weeks. Might get rid of a grill or two as well. Have not decided yet.

Thanks. Pretty excited about adding it the arsenal that is a lot of fun. A bit addicting but we use them every night.

1545c964b33cb286acb44d64a16e8887.gif

Holy Moly!

You win!
Impressive lineup.

Thanks wedgeman. Going to do some reconfiguring as we picked up some outdoor kitchen pieces to really have some fun this winter and spring and everything should arrive with in a couple of weeks. Might get rid of a grill or two as well. Have not decided yet.
Do you have to spin the pizza in that Blackstone, or does it cook evenly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Going to do a smoked meatloaf tomorrow, don’t laugh smoked meatloaf is really good

Do you have to spin the pizza in that Blackstone, or does it cook evenly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No. It has a motor that turns it for you.

14 lb 13 oz brisket for New Years Day, Yikes about 18 hrs at 225*

put it on at midnight and stay in the rum until I need a nap or just pass out whichever comes 1st.

Brisket and Boston butt just went on the egg
1f264d822ec47845c25f97f29a44a73e.jpg

Brisket and Boston butt just went on the egg
1f264d822ec47845c25f97f29a44a73e.jpg

Tight squeeze...will the heat circulate enough around all that? I did 2 briskets on my traeger onces and the heat wasn't circulating property, cooked the meat super quick on me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tight squeeze...will the heat circulate enough around all that? I did 2 briskets on my traeger onces and the heat wasn't circulating property, cooked the meat super quick on me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It circulate ok, egg circulates pretty good

Back