What coffee are you drinking?

Dean's Beans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxwell House

Peets - Major Dickason's blend

Nasty hospital janitorial blend. It's not and had caffeine at least I guess...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Peete's Major Dickinson's blend.

I put decaf whole beans from Costco into a Jura machine. The beans are roasted by Starbucks.

Gevalia - Traditional & Columbia blends

Dunkin Doughnuts Original Blend

Rum

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

50 years old and I never drank a cup of coffee.

I've been drinking Acme Signature Kona K-cup coffee. It replaced Eight O'Clock as my favorite. It costs $19.99 for 80 K-cups. Unfortunately its hard to find locally now - maybe word got out that it is a good deal.

Erie Island breakfast blend

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Starbucks French Roast

Tim Hortons.

Peet's Major Dickason cold brew with Toriani white chocolate syrup and a splash of half & half.

Peet's Major Dickason cold brew with Toriani white chocolate syrup and a splash of half & half.

I have to know.....does the "browns" in your name mean your a Cleveland fan or just really really like hashbrowns?
(browns fan here from Cleveland)

Espresso Classico from Paradise Roasters with whole milk. I discovered this Minneapolis roaster just last month and all of their stuff is amazing.

From the website Coffee Review:

93 Points
Paradise Roasters
Espresso Classico
Origin: Not disclosed
Roast: Medium
Est. Price: $12.95/12 ounces

Review Date: December 2017
Agtron: 46/67
Aroma: 8
Body: 9
Flavor: 9
Aftertaste: 8
With Milk: 9
Blind Assessment:
Evaluated as espresso. Sweetly and crisply pungent. Dark chocolate, gently scorched cedar, ripe plum, floral vanilla, a hint of port wine in aroma and small cup. Full, syrupy mouthfeel. Dark chocolate dominates in a roundly drying finish. Fills out three parts milk with depth and authority: vanilla, chocolate, continuing hint of port wine.

Notes:
This blend is unusual in the context of leading-edge small North American roasting companies, because it contains a significant percentage of coffee of the Robusta species, in this case a speciality Robusta from southern Thailand, which undoubtedly contributes in particular to its plush, syrupy mouthfeel. Paradise Roasters specializes in micro-lot Arabica and Robusta coffees from Asia and other emerging origins. The company prides itself on quality and freshness, craft-roasting coffees in small batches only after orders are placed. Visit www.paradiseroasters.com or call 763-433-0626 for more information.

The Bottom Line: Deeply and sweetly pungent, plump-bodied and resonantly original in its aromatics.

I have to know.....does the "browns" in your name mean your a Cleveland fan or just really really like hashbrowns?
(browns fan here from Cleveland)

40+ year Browns fan! My life has been a difficult one!

40+ year Browns fan! My life has been a difficult one!

Right there with you! We suffer as a collective group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinder: Delonghi burr
Brewer: Good ‘ole Bunn 3min brewer (though I’ve had several Krups units over the years).
Beans: weekdays: preground dark/French/espresso roasts; weekends: recently roasted beans. NO “flavored” beans. In the words of Denis Leary, I like “coffee f-ing coffee flavored coffee.”

This kind. Love the logo too

cf9fac5bf267dfde307a5382c09dcc9b.jpg

LOL Ginger beard coffee.....awesome!

I need a cold brew I can buy in a store or gas station thats good.

Help

Back