What coffee are you drinking?

I don't know how it took me this long to realize that black coffee actually tastes better than coffee filled with cream and sugar. I used to like a little coffee with my cream and sugar, now I much prefer it black.

Now you can taste the actual coffee and the difference between brands/roasts as well. The only time I add cream or sugar anymore is when drinking lousy coffee like folgers or maxwell house haha

Now you can taste the actual coffee and the difference between brands/roasts as well. The only time I add cream or sugar anymore is when drinking lousy coffee like Starbucks or anything from a Keurig haha

Fixed that for you, and I agree

I'll give you the Keurig, but I actually enjoy Starbucks

Like.. their just normal cup of coffee? Really? It always tastes burnt

Dunkin Donuts Kcup, pinch of pink salt, 4 drops stevia, 3 drops cinnamon, splash of plain almond milk and a bunch of ice.

Like.. their just normal cup of coffee? Really? It always tastes burnt

Yeah people say that all the time but I enjoy it. I don't usually get the original or Pike's Place roast though, I typically go blonde or dark depending on what it is.

Yeah people say that all the time but I enjoy it. I don't usually get the original or Pike's Place roast though, I typically go blonde or dark depending on what it is.

The blonde is ok, the Pike’s place thing is hot garbage. I can’t not doctor Starbucks regular coffee up, it just doesn’t taste that great to me :/

Kona Hawaii Coconut

Good to the last drop!

Good to the last drop!

s0977153_s7

Nothing fancy here.

Real deal holyfield here baby

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Very nice, the real deal Kona coffee is fantastic. Though I will admit it tasted even better when actually in Hawaii than it does here at home

Very nice, the real deal Kona coffee is fantastic. Though I will admit it tasted even better when actually in Hawaii than it does here at home
Haha I would imagine. It ain't cheap in our necks of the woods though....

Haha I would imagine. It ain't cheap in our necks of the woods though....

No its not, I had a friend bring me some back last year from Hawaii, even then it was pricy

s0977153_s7

Nothing fancy here.
You guys can keep that stuff in your villa. Not ours lol. Jk

I decided to stop my experiment with cold brew and bought a new coffee maker that offers brewing via a carafe and kcups . The two brands I'm brewing up right now are Cameron's Costa Rican and Brazil Amazon forest blend . I'm in the market to find a decent coffee bean grinder cause I want to try Rita Maya coffee

What coffee are you drinking?

No its not, I had a friend bring me some back last year from Hawaii, even then it was pricy

Coffee tasting in Kauai was awesome. Randomly stopped after a hike one day. We bought 10 bags but didn’t give any to friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grind my coffee which is Starbucks Veranda. A little vanilla and cream, and I am ready for any morning!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I drink Kauai Coffee - Grown in "Merica" MAGA!
Their Vanilla Macadamia Nut is out of this world.

Last edited:
Dunkin Donuts Kcup, pinch of pink salt, 4 drops stevia, 3 drops cinnamon, splash of plain almond milk and a bunch of ice.

Pink Salt, What does that do?
Has to be Pink?

Zip Trip breakfast blend....yummmy !

Pink Salt, What does that do?
Has to be Pink?

It really smooths out the coffee taste, make it much less bitter. The pink himalayan is a pure salt has has a bunch more health benefits than other salts.

Dunkin Donuts.

Tim Hortons Dark Roast or medium if I have had too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumptown Founders blend at the moment. Spoiled with all of the amazing coffee up here in the PNW.

Also a sucker for all of the Bodum stuff. Grinder/Press/Tea Sets etc.

Back