What coffee are you drinking?

I've become a Dunkin fiend here recently. If I'm going into the office, I'm swinging by Dunkin. If I'm at home, I have a bag of Dunkin Midnight blend.
one of us GIF

Yes

Some crappy Keurig pod from Costco currently, but caffeine.
I laugh but we’ve been getting the $7.99 tub of “Yuban” from Amazon in lately.
Because caffeine

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Just looked them up. That looks really good (and decent priced too)
We tried two options to get free shipping.

Breakfast Ball - is superb and one of my fave small roaster batches ive had in a while
Dew Sweeper - was good. Not as good as the one above. Planning on reordering a couple different ones soon.

I've become a Dunkin fiend here recently. If I'm going into the office, I'm swinging by Dunkin. If I'm at home, I have a bag of Dunkin Midnight blend.
I get the Dunkin' coffee from Costco most of the time. It's not half bad for the price.

A reasonably high-end Miele coffee maker came with the house so we drink our own and have become coffee snobs. Variety of fresh ground beans and no guilt-trip tipping required.

Wawa’s French vanilla today. It’s doing the job.

We’re total Nespresso these days, but if it were just me it’d be straight up Cafe Bustelo from a Mr. Coffee. Wifey likes the bougie ****.

Just finished up this pack but my go to is the Kirkland signature French roast. French press is the best for me. IMG_4836.jpeg

I get the Dunkin' coffee from Costco most of the time. It's not half bad for the price.
I've gone through a couple of those big containers. I like their original blend, but man I wish they'd put the Midnight blend in those big containers. I'd be all over it. lol

Back