What coffee are you drinking?

I started my coffee routine this morning with almond milk. Just wasn't doing it for me, so for the second cup I switched back to Bailey's Irish Cream. Winner-winner!

Something about coffee w Baileys this time of year when it's cooling down is perfect.

Usually just a couple sugars, never any creamer (unless Bailey's counts as creamer - I drink it that way when I'm at the tables in Vegas).

Sugar free French vanilla creamer for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm drinking a lot of these days. Drink it black. Have a cup first thing in the morning and then walk next door from work to Port City Java and get a cup there. Then get a refill in the afternoon on most days.

Today I needed an extra boost. Had a Vento blackeye with 3 pumps of white mocha. Dialed me right in.

Today I needed an extra boost. Had a Vento blackeye with 3 pumps of white mocha. Dialed me right in.

Never done that mix, might tomorrow now.

Never done that mix, might tomorrow now.
It will dial you up right! Barrista in NY turned me into it many years back on a cold day in January. It get the blood pumping.

Sounds hyper-caffeinated. (and really tasty)

Sugar free French vanilla creamer for me

Same for me except the regular old fattening French Vanilla. Coffee Mate... No Int'l delight stuff. I like a little coffee with my creamer.

My second favorite is the same flavor except over ice. I love iced coffee too!

Double black eye this morning. Pow right to the kisser

Going the pour over route this morning at a new breakfast place we are trying.

Love my Kuerig Kcup brewer, pods are getting expensive though with the amount of coffee i'm drinking.

I love my Kuerig and don't think I could ever go back to a regular pot again. Also love Starbucks but limit myself to them.

Love my coffee with cream only. love my kuerig but no kcups I use the baskets. Love my Dunkin regular

The smell, the strong taste of fresh brewed coffee. It awakens your senses first thing in the morning. With every cup of coffee, its a true experience every day.

On the road this morning driving to Charlotte for the Panthers vs Redskins. Had a cup at home and now having McDonald's. I hate how they serve it. I have to wait forever for it to cool down.

Drinking my Coffee Klatch at the moment... nothing like fresh beans that are ground right before you brew.

http://klatchroasting.com

Took lessons in espresso from their former US Champion. She was demanding.

Starbucks Carmel Brûlée while in Vegas

Black

Black

Indeed.
1104b87f0ddd5352dfed42d3e963a426.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

At home: anything regular (Maxwell Folgers House Chock Full of 8 o'clock Nuts) with sugar and some kind of flavored creamer. It was french vanilla and Canadian Club this morning to stay warm on the course.

At work: We have Flavia and I'll usually have french vanilla with either the regular or mocha latte/cappuccino.

Black, sometimes with Baileys

Freshly ground at home - cream only thank you.

Coffee connoisseur....

Coffee connoisseur....

Over the last few years I have really gotten into trying, tasting and enjoying really good coffee. Coffee is similar to cigars, wine, whisky, bourbon and scotch in that if you try, you can pick out different notes of various flavors in the ground bean itself. Depending on where it comes from or how long it's roasted could have a different taste profile.

To me, the mass producers of coffee:

Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons and the like are pretty much garbage coffee.

You might be thinking I love Starbucks or something similar? Starbucks is fine...but it still isn't what I would call "GOOD" coffee.

"Good coffee?"....small batch roast d, single origin, local roasters. They are all over the country and in my travels for work I try my best to find each and everyone who roasts their own beans. They are all fantastic!!!!

So......what about you? There is no right or wrong here and will be no judgement if you prefer the mass produced coffee. Just interested in everyone thoughts because I ️ my coffee.

117cd123a7a61c28bc6a45d1a5373402.jpg

Certainly one of my favorite coffee mugs btw...

Back