What coffee are you drinking?

myndcraft

#TheGauntlet 2015 Champs
Reaction score
Handicap
Driving
So it seems we have a lot of coffee drinkers and a roaster or two in or mix, but how do you do your actual preparation? I'm a bit of a coffee fanatic and am always looking for the best cup I can get (for my mood/bean choice) and that's led me to a few different methods. My current go-to setups are…

Grinder
Hario Mini Mill Slim Hand GrinderBaratza Encore

Heat
Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Gooseneck Kettle

Extraction Methods
AeroPress
Kalita Wave 155 Pour Over
Bodum French Press

10890763_776938102391797_1223808884_n.jpg

Like my Coffee at home...

Drip or Pourover Coffee Grinder: Baratza Vario W

Brewer: Behmor Brazen Plus (can adjust temp from 195-205 and for altitude)

__

Espresso

Grinder: Ceado E37S

Machine: La Marzocco GS/3 MP Strada

Coffee: Fresh Beans within 21 days of roasting.

Like golf, it's a hobby.

I like my coffee in a cup.

Fast. Hot. A Keurig works for me.
I got to admit....I don't really LIKE coffee. I add milk and sweetener, and I'm used to it, and it isn't unpleasant anymore, but I really think I like CAFFEINE.

Hell, I started with coffee when I noticed just how much Coke I was putting away. If it wouldn't look so crazed, I'd probably just pop caffeine pills.

Which is probably why I prefer a Tim's double/double to pretty much anything at Starbucks. Or out of the home machine.

I simply love Coffee. I drink it all day if possible and when I work from home (75% of the time), I do. I do keep it simple regarding brands/flavors but do switch up fairly often. I'm on my 3rd Bunn Coffee maker in 7 years....

Definitely need to start grinding my own beans as I imagine the fresh ground taste is amazing.

Jacobs Kronung, Dallymar Prodomo or Tschibo Exclusive...Almost eight years in Germany spoiled me.

Tim Hortons triple triple. I don't get on the road without one.

Man I like it many ways, 90% of the time is regular auto drip but French press and pour over is quickly becoming my go to.

Behmor Brazen plus every morning - love this machine! And french press in the afternoons. I grind before brewing. Love coffee!

I simply love Coffee. I drink it all day if possible and when I work from home (75% of the time), I do. I do keep it simple regarding brands/flavors but do switch up fairly often. I'm on my 3rd Bunn Coffee maker in 7 years....

Definitely need to start grinding my own beans as I imagine the fresh ground taste is amazing.

Equally key to fresh grinding is quality of beans and the roast date. Beans go downhill quickly after roasting.

I go all out. I buy Folgers instant coffee in the little single cup packs at Dollar General. We had a Keurig but it is history.

How do you Coffee?

How do you Coffee?

Delonghi magnifica,

black.

No crap added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpresso grinder for grinding the beans and regular auto drip Cuisinart for brewing.

Recently had coffee from a French Press and I may need to pick one up.

As for the coffee itself - absolutely nothing added.

How do i like my coffee? In a big mug early in the AM....that simple

Hot and Black.

For hot, we'll usually use the auto drip. For iced, cold brewed.

I am not a coffee fan, but I picked this up at Costco and it's delicious.

7bfca3187d7715569f299f332dbca1f4.jpg

Folgers with sugar when I'm home and whatever is the freshest at the office.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been drinking coffee since 1st Grade, that would be ~61 years ago! I'm easy to please. Keurig machine, 8 O'clock Original Blend for breakfast and lunch, Decaf after dinner.

Nothing lah-de-dah, I grind it, brew it, and drink it black.

At home, Aeropress. Simple, easy, and the coffee tastes great. It only makes one cup at a time but that's fine, coffee is best when its fresh.

On the road, Tim Hortons Double Double...

Hario cold drip coffee

This seems like something from Science class. I drink mostly beans from West Coast Roasters whatever he has on sale at the time.

Back