What coffee are you drinking?

Can't beat AeroPressing a good cup of coffee. Buddy went to Costa Rica over spring break and brought me back a pound of fresh ground CR premiere coffee. Incredible!

I'm simple. Brew in a keurig or normal pot. Don't care if it's flavored or not as long as it's good coffee. No milk or cream, just 2 sugars.

I love a cup of java in the morning or anytime of day for that matter. The tempurature of the water is crucial to a good cup. I have a Techivorm Moccamaster that makes the best coffee in town. Worth every penny.

So many coffee drinkers! You should all be enabling Trout Bum's golf habit by purchasing some of his beans. :alien:

I love my coffee as much as the next guy, but it sounds like some of you take it to the next step. I may have to investigate some of these other coffee making options.

I'm simple, I make my coffee at home from a Mr Coffee drip machine. My weekday coffee is Folgers or Maxwell House (whichever is on sale at the grocery store). I do like my weekend coffee to be something a little better. I'm not opposed to grinding some good beans and really enjoying it.

I like my coffee with cream and half of a sweet and low.

Diet Mt. Dew over ice in place of

Black coffee. From a Keurig. Fast and easy as I'm hustling out of the house in the morning.

Capresso burr grinder for the whole beans I buy from Peets or Starbucks.

I have a Cusinart drip machine for when I am lazy or am setting an overnight timer. On the weekends, I use either a Chemex glass pour over brewer or a Krups espresso machine.

I also have a Bodum French press pot.

You might call me a coffee freak.

Hario V60 with locally roasted single origin is my preferred.

I have a more budget setup at home, but I don't scrimp on the beans. Big fan of Ethiopean Yirgacheffe beans.

Starbucks dark roast with half and half. My splurge its Molokai Muleskinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just Keurig mostly. Coffee Shop regular or just some Folgers K cups. Black, because I've been trying to slim up a little.

I recently acquired a Miele automatic espresso machine so I do a double almond mocha latte in the morning. Every bit the cup that Starbucks or any other coffee shop will give you. This machine completes me

One word...NESPRESSO!!

No coffee for me. I consume caffeine by drinking lots of Diet Coke.

So our Delonghi just finally died and we picked up a Bosch Tassimo.

Surprisingly this thing makes a damn good cup of coffee.

So our Delonghi just finally died and we picked up a Bosch Tassimo.

Surprisingly this thing makes a damn good cup of coffee.

We've had a Tassimo since the came out. We enjoy it, though I think its on the verge of one day becoming the Betamax of coffee makers.

We've had a Tassimo since the came out. We enjoy it, though I think its on the verge of one day becoming the Betamax of coffee makers.

Why do you say that? This thing seems to have just as many if not more options than a Keurig. (Unless a Keurig has steam milk cups that I'm not aware of)

I will admit I'm not very versed on the scene we've had the same Delonghi for about 10 years now.

jumping trout roast from my buddy. black. which reminds me, i need to order some :)

I merely say that because Keurig is so much more popular and K-cups are sold everywhere. Where I live there are only a couple of places that sell the T-discs (i usually shop amazon though anyway). I just wonder if one day this will be like the Betamax/VHS wars where one wins out and the other disappears all together.

We bought Tassimo for the milk steaming alone. We love Lattes and Cappuccinos

I do a pour over at my local coffee shop most mornings

Why do you say that? This thing seems to have just as many if not more options than a Keurig. (Unless a Keurig has steam milk cups that I'm not aware of)

I will admit I'm not very versed on the scene we've had the same Delonghi for about 10 years now.

I merely say that because Keurig is so much more popular and K-cups are sold everywhere. Where I live there are only a couple of places that sell the T-discs (i usually shop amazon though anyway). I just wonder if one day this will be like the Betamax/VHS wars where one wins out and the other disappears all together.

We bought Tassimo for the milk steaming alone. We love Lattes and Cappuccinos

We had a Tassimo. But, the pods became harder and harder to find, locally. Now, we have a Keurig. I started drinking coffee last month, after a week's vacation in Seattle. Not too picky on the coffee brand yet. I don't even know what our current pods are. I add a couple tspn's of sugar and a shot of Fairlife Chocolate Milk. At work is Folger's French Roast in a Mr. Coffee with some sugar and powdered non-dairy creamer. I will probably end up purchasing a 2-cup brewer for my desk. But, I don't know what kind/brand, yet.

We had a Tassimo. But, the pods became harder and harder to find, locally. Now, we have a Keurig. I started drinking coffee last month, after a week's vacation in Seattle. Not too picky on the coffee brand yet. I don't even know what our current pods are. I add a couple tspn's of sugar and a shot of Fairlife Chocolate Milk. At work is Folger's French Roast in a Mr. Coffee with some sugar and powdered non-dairy creamer. I will probably end up purchasing a 2-cup brewer for my desk. But, I don't know what kind/brand, yet.

Amazon :act-up:

Melitta Mill and Brew

I fill it with beans and water when I get home from work. The next morning the grinder acts as kind of a secondary alarm clock when it goes off at 6:15, and about 5 minutes later the aroma of brewing coffee fills the house. Now if I could just figure out how to do the same thing with bacon eggs and some whole wheat toast.

I recently acquired a Miele automatic espresso machine so I do a double almond mocha latte in the morning. Every bit the cup that Starbucks or any other coffee shop will give you. This machine completes me

When we built our house 3 years ago my wife insisted on a built in Miele coffee/espresso machine. I thought it was way to expensive but like everything else with the house my wife was right. The coffee that it makes is every bit as good as any coffee shop. My usual is three shots of espresso with a little milk.

Back