What coffee are you drinking?

If you want really good coffee, I highly recommend this place https://coffeemilllargo.com/.

They are another local roaster to us, and they use an old school roasting method that makes the coffee so smooth. It's our absolute favorite. We were just there on Sunday chatting with the roaster.

Thanks god I know how to make coffee because I can't find a good cup in GA. I miss florida and my spots for cuban, turkish, spanish and just good ole US of A coffee.

Thanks god I know how to make coffee because I can't find a good cup in GA. I miss florida and my spots for cuban, turkish, spanish and just good ole US of A coffee.

I never realized until recently how much better a good cup of coffee taste compared to your run of the mill stuff.

Anything but Seattle ruined, a.k.a over roasted. Starstrucks and clones are only fit for cleaning fluid and are poor at that too.

Rock
Go Big Orange

If you want really good coffee, I highly recommend this place https://coffeemilllargo.com/.

They are another local roaster to us, and they use an old school roasting method that makes the coffee so smooth. It's our absolute favorite. We were just there on Sunday chatting with the roaster.

You, my dear, ROCK! Thank you.

I'm still drinking my Starbucks Verona. Dark bold goodness!

I like it so much I have stopped trying anything else.

With the aficionados on this site I am open to trying something new again. What do you recommend for dark bold coffee?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

You, my dear, ROCK! Thank you.

My pleasure! We just picked up 5 bags from them, and tried some new one at their cafe. We are big fans. The process they use to roast the beans is really interesting, and it's why their coffee will never have a burnt flavor. We learned that a lot of time roasters will use crappy beans when making flavored coffee, but he said he uses the same high quality beans and you can totally taste it, we tried their S'Mores at the cafe and it was so smooth, and tasted exactly like a S'Mores.

Smoking Beans from Peru. Just roasted them yesterday. I like to roast enough for a week and then taste them go through the maturing process... peak is day 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panera dark roast

Winter blend at home Starbucks

I'm not a big coffee drinker but did run by Starbucks and simply said "I want milk with French vanilla creamer, medium roast"

Sorry I'm not fancy enough for the double shot espresso macchiato with 2 splashes of whatever.

Keep it simple.

Large Starbucks blonde roast

Im not a huge coffee drinker but when I do its usually something like a caramel macchiato. But after learning that coffee mate just introduced a snickers flavor Im gonna have to try some soon. A solid excuse for me to purchase a coffee pot, which will get a ton of use...... when we gave guests over.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Erie island morning riser

Costco brand in my keurig. I do like a Blue Mtn from chargebucks on occasion

Erie Island Roasters Captains Brew

Black Blonde toast Starbucks

Tim Hortons!!!

The brown stuff at the office. Tastes like charcoal but it does the job. There is a nice cafe nearby called echo 3 that does my favourite coffee in town (and a gluten free brownie to die for)

Erie island house roast - Black

Starbucks Vietnam Reserve.

Not much of a Starbucks fan, but their reserve stuff is fantastic.

Seattle’s Best

Starbucks Nitro Cold brew

Chicory root coffee.....black

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying Pete's Major Dickenson, I like strong bold coffee.

I like it. I still think Starbucks Verona edges it out a little bit.
0c6db558ac3e6f039419ec4e7e062852.jpg

Trying Pete's Major Dickenson, I like strong bold coffee.

I like it. I still think Starbucks Verona edges it out a little bit.
0c6db558ac3e6f039419ec4e7e062852.jpg

I am a huge fan of the original Pete’s. I brew it every morning.

Back