What are you snacking on?

uggghh, no more food threads please, the 4 or 5 we have are enough. Keep in mind this is a golf forum.

cream cheese jalapeno poppers

Whoppers

Baby carrots and ranch dip :)

Pina colada flavored Yoplait yogurt!!

Well, in an attempt to recover from Mom's cooking and baking, I've been doing my best to get back on track, in terms of eating somewhat healthy. So my eating and snacking has been limited to bananas and apples. And I was doing fine.

Until I saw this today at lunch:

photo-28.jpg

So I am officially off the wagon.

I blame Doodles and her oh so tasty looking avatar.

YUM! :hungry:

Healthy snack

Healthy snack

Collard greens and cornbread :eek:) hmmmmmm good aunt bee!

Well, in an attempt to recover from Mom's cooking and baking, I've been doing my best to get back on track, in terms of eating somewhat healthy. So my eating and snacking has been limited to bananas and apples. And I was doing fine.

Until I saw this today at lunch:

photo-28.jpg

So I am officially off the wagon.

I blame Doodles and her oh so tasty looking avatar.
That's Claire's brand isn't it? :D

A small bag of potatoe chips from Corner Bakery!

That's Claire's brand isn't it? :D

It's at the least her mountain.

Good catch Jeff, I didn't even think about the brand name!

weirdo. what kind of a girl do you think i am?

n'mind. i forget who i'm talking to.

I meant "you" in the global, nonspecific sense. As in, the universe could slap key lime pie all over me.

As for what kind of girl I think you are . . .

what kind of a girl do you think i am?

Oh wow - there's another woman here. I read a few of your posts and thought you were a guy. You're the 2nd person who has really thrown me off. I thought Bogey was a teenager, but he's old enough to be married. Anyway - it's nice to have another woman here.

I meant "you" in the global, nonspecific sense. As in, the universe could slap key lime pie all over me.

As for what kind of girl I think you are . . .

ahh...i see. so globally....anyone could just toss a key lime pie your way and happiness ensues.

i'll make a note. and share with all the global ladies. on twitter. :D

ahh...i see. so globally....anyone could just toss a key lime pie your way and happiness ensues.

i'll make a note. and share with all the global ladies. on twitter. :D

Well, not just anyone. Dick Cheney heaving a Key Lime pie at me would be pretty creepy.

No you didn't. You said "Anyone"

Ladies? Definitely a higher probability of happiness ensuing. Much higher probability.

oh snap. you are so right. i said LADIES in the sentence below it. at any rate...i would only let the chicks know about the key lime pie opportunity.

and what an opportunity it could be.

oh snap. you are so right. i said LADIES in the sentence below it. at any rate...i would only let the chicks know about the key lime pie opportunity.

and what an opportunity it could be.

For them or me?

Back